News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

WHORE

Started by WretchedChan, October 04, 2011, 01:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WretchedChan

59 views and 139 replies.

You guys might beat the record.

WretchedChan

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 04, 2011, 08:10:23 AM
Quote from: Cain on October 04, 2011, 08:06:40 AM
I give this mental breakdown six out of 10.  It has a beat I can dance to, but just lacks form and poise in the most critical stages of the routine.

(For those wondering, Nakcat and WretchedChan's IPs do match.  As such, I'm not inclined to accept any such claims about stalkers until such time as Navcat contacts me to say this is not her.)

From what I gathered from WC's posts, they are not the same person.

Twid,
Only posting because a Mod is here.

"Only posting because a Mod is here.".......LOL SHEEP....... BWAAAAA!

WretchedChan

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 04, 2011, 08:20:08 AM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 04, 2011, 08:19:27 AM
Quote from: Science me, babby on October 04, 2011, 08:18:04 AM

Seriously, you guys.  You're only encouraging him/her/them/whatever.

Do these actually count as trolls though?

You're still encouraging the behavior. 

Yeah.....stop feeding the troll.

WretchedChan

I give this mental breakdown six out of 10.  It has a beat I can dance to, but just lacks form and poise in the most critical stages of the routine.

(For those wondering, Nakcat and WretchedChan's IPs do match.  As such, I'm not inclined to accept any such claims about stalkers until such time as Navcat contacts me to say this is not her.)

Well we've had our fun. You guys had the most responses in our alloted time....by FAR. YOU WIN........Oh BTW not a stalker. (why are you people, not just you guys on this site....all about being about saying want ya want, anti gov, anti drm, anti corporate rights, (very juvenile summation but it will do for my current audience)........you know what..........FREEDOM OF SPEECH.  A bunch of Hippocrates!!

Thanks guys......won $55......you Rock

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 08:42:53 AM

Well we've had our fun. You guys had the most responses in our alloted time....by FAR. YOU WIN........Oh BTW not a stalker. (why are you people, not just you guys on this site....all about being about saying want ya want, anti gov, anti drm, anti corporate rights, (very juvenile summation but it will do for my current audience)........you know what..........FREEDOM OF SPEECH.  A bunch of Hippocrates!!

We're not physicians.

And with that statement, pledge.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

I'm inclined to downgrade.  You're wandering.  Please conform more fully to the act you originally started, instead of going off on tangents.

Salty

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 04, 2011, 08:45:41 AM

We're not physicians.

And with that statement, pledge.

I've always been fond of: "Let the food by thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food."
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Nephew Twiddleton

You know Alty, I've been craving vegetables like a mother lately.

Especially peppers. I know they're technically fruit, but fuck it. You know, I might buy some peppers Thursday night.

WretchedChan

......AND FOR YOUR DUMBASS MOD......UM ITS NOT HER IP..........ITS MINE. You can all console her when she finally logs back on. She can go fuck herself.......or you can apparently....take a number

Salty

I love those Anaheim peppers. They are just tasty and spicy enough without being overly much of anything. And red bell peppers. So delicious. Like with some good bread and cheese and a little bit of leberwurst.

Nephew Twiddleton

Spinach too. Motherfucking spinach. I might even make colcannon.

Cain

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 08:51:11 AM
......AND FOR YOUR DUMBASS MOD......UM ITS NOT HER IP..........ITS MINE. You can all console her when she finally logs back on. She can go fuck herself.......or you can apparently....take a number

:FFF:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Alty on October 04, 2011, 08:52:29 AM
I love those Anaheim peppers. They are just tasty and spicy enough without being overly much of anything. And red bell peppers. So delicious. Like with some good bread and cheese and a little bit of leberwurst.

Oh, dude, that sounds the shit. Gotta hit the hay though. We'll talk more food right here tomorrow though right?

Salty

See I don't like spinach very much, or salads generally. So I just stick half a bag into a blender with a banana and protein powder so I don't have to eat salads.

Oh yeah, Twid.

Freeky

Quote from: Alty on October 04, 2011, 08:52:29 AM

Shitfuckdamn, I love me some of those little bird's eye peppers, yanno?  I sent my whole stock to Dimo, though, when I sent him that vindaloo last year.  :argh!: