News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

OMG IM SO SORRY!

Started by trix, October 05, 2011, 06:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 07, 2011, 02:47:40 PM
Quote from: Donald Coyote on October 07, 2011, 02:54:18 AM
For some reason I feel like letting everyone know I am enjoying my white male middleclass life with my 8 year-old German luxury station wagon and apartment that is 3 times the size of my barracks room.

Because life ain't all that bad, even for working class (and the enlisted military is definitely working class) America?

Because things get better, if you let them, and you're willing to get off your arse?

How about, "I sold my soul and you can too"?

I honestly don't fucking know where I was going with that. It was supposed to be lulzy, but I think I just failed.

Granted most enlisted I see that are driving around luxury automobiles have shitty amounts of debt, and not everybody can get into the Army, especially now.

And my car now costs more to maintain than it's worth if I were to sell it or trade it in.

But the only way I am able to afford college now is because I enlisted, since I didn't want help from my grandparents, who are rather well off themselves.

However, trix is most assuredly a middle class white male.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Iptuous on October 07, 2011, 03:05:05 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 07, 2011, 02:47:40 PM
Quote from: Donald Coyote on October 07, 2011, 02:54:18 AM
For some reason I feel like letting everyone know I am enjoying my white male middleclass life with my 8 year-old German luxury station wagon and apartment that is 3 times the size of my barracks room.

Because life ain't all that bad, even for working class (and the enlisted military is definitely working class) America?

Because things get better, if you let them, and you're willing to get off your arse?

and if you're lucky...

A large amount of luck to be born when and where I was. A few centuries the wrong way and I probably would have been left at the edge of village for being blind.

And lucky I haven't be in a convoy, and thus lucky that I haven't been shot at or blown up.

Lucky to have been in the kind of unit I am, so I get the majority of the benefits but with very few of the risks.

Phox

Quote from: trix on October 07, 2011, 10:35:52 AM
Phox, I've mostly avoided addressing you for one simple reason:  You are lame.  Out of everyone else here, you are clearly the pom-pom toting follower.  You're that kid on the playground following the bully around going YEAH WHAT HE SAID FUCKER.  You only joined this thread to reiterate the popular opinion and add nothing new, trying to score points by beating the dead horse.

You aren't worth the time it took to type that.

Ook ook, motherfucker. Guess what? You just earned yourself an infinite shitfest. Hopefully, you continue having fun when every thread you start turns into this exact same argument until you're gone.

Phox,
Still in a good mood, apparently.

P.S. You are a liar, and you are stupid.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Phox on October 07, 2011, 10:17:14 PM
Quote from: trix on October 07, 2011, 10:35:52 AM
Phox, I've mostly avoided addressing you for one simple reason:  You are lame.  Out of everyone else here, you are clearly the pom-pom toting follower.  You're that kid on the playground following the bully around going YEAH WHAT HE SAID FUCKER.  You only joined this thread to reiterate the popular opinion and add nothing new, trying to score points by beating the dead horse.

You aren't worth the time it took to type that.

Ook ook, motherfucker. Guess what? You just earned yourself an infinite shitfest. Hopefully, you continue having fun when every thread you start turns into this exact same argument until you're gone.

Phox,
Still in a good mood, apparently.

P.S. You are a liar, and you are stupid.

MINDLAZORZ AND DARK SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!