News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

OMG IM SO SORRY!

Started by trix, October 05, 2011, 06:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: trix on October 05, 2011, 08:43:52 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 05, 2011, 08:42:31 PM
Quote from: trix on October 05, 2011, 08:41:46 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 05, 2011, 07:17:41 PM
Hey Trix, I found you a forum where the intellect and maturity level might be a little more your speed:

http://fizzygrizzly.com/

Hey Nigel, I found you a forum where your insults and superiority complex would be considered normal:
http://boards.4chan.org/b/

:popcorn:

This is going to end well.  I can sense it.

:mrgreen:

Me likes to play wit da FIYA!

Enjoy dying in it!
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

Quote from: trix on October 05, 2011, 08:55:50 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on October 05, 2011, 08:51:48 PM
So, let me get this straight. So, trix is a moron. Then... trix is a moron.... then.. trix is a suicidal moron. Alright, got it. Carry on.

Phox,
Good at pattern recognition!

TEH BANDWAGON!  THOU HAST FOUND IT AND JOINED TEH RANKS!

My congrats!  Or condolences.

That's one explanation.
Molon Lube

Pæs

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trix on October 05, 2011, 08:41:46 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 05, 2011, 07:17:41 PM
Hey Trix, I found you a forum where the intellect and maturity level might be a little more your speed:

http://fizzygrizzly.com/

Hey Nigel, I found you a forum where your insults and superiority complex would be considered normal:
http://boards.4chan.org/b/

I was being sincerely helpful. I think they would love you at fizzygrizzly, which I bet you didn't even bother to check out.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wait, I have a bandwagon now?

Christ, last time I looked everybody hated me. I can't keep up with shit around here.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Seriously, though, I think that deep and relatively unexplored territory like "do you treat pretty girls differently?" would be an active and well-received topic on a board like like fizzygrizzly, which, in dramatic contrast to this board (made mostly of vaginas), is composed entirely of males ages 14-25.

trix

Nigel:  If that truly was "sincerely helpful" then my apologies.  However, "the intellect and maturity level might be a little more your speed" sounds mighty condescending, and mildly insulting.  It's not like you linked me to MENSA.

I just gave it a look.  I still believe your comment to be an insult.  No worries, however, I still find you frighteningly attractive.  I'm like that wretched hag that followed Voldemort around endlessly in love with him.  I know it's going to hurt, I know I will be left to die horribly by the wayside, but baby, my hard-on for you will NEVER FADE!

Quote from: Nigel on October 05, 2011, 09:07:43 PM
Seriously, though, I think that deep and relatively unexplored territory like "do you treat pretty girls differently?" would be an active and well-received topic on a board like like fizzygrizzly, which, in dramatic contrast to this board (made mostly of vaginas), is composed entirely of males ages 14-25.

This was kind of my point on posting that question here.  Aside from the fact that that question was not the entire point of my post, more of a mild curiosity added in at the end, I already know the answer in regards to the 14-25 year old male demographic.  I tend to seek differing opinions on things.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Nephew Twiddleton

can we break that 4chan link? It seems prudent to me.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trix on October 05, 2011, 09:15:35 PM
Nigel:  If that truly was "sincerely helpful" then my apologies.  However, "the intellect and maturity level might be a little more your speed" sounds mighty condescending, and mildly insulting.  It's not like you linked me to MENSA.

I just gave it a look.  I still believe your comment to be an insult.  No worries, however, I still find you frighteningly attractive.  I'm like that wretched hag that followed Voldemort around endlessly in love with him.  I know it's going to hurt, I know I will be left to die horribly by the wayside, but baby, my hard-on for you will NEVER FADE!

Quote from: Nigel on October 05, 2011, 09:07:43 PM

This was kind of my point on posting that question here.  Aside from the fact that that question was not the entire point of my post, more of a mild curiosity added in at the end, I already know the answer in regards to the 14-25 year old male demographic.  I tend to seek differing opinions on things.

Trix, the question of whether attractive people receive preferential treatment has been explored in numerous studies, articles, and books. The answer is yes, they do.

http://www.economist.com/node/21526782

Cain

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 05, 2011, 09:19:44 PM

Why?  Anonymous are all bark and no bite.  This ain't 2005.

I'd be more afraid of Gaia coming here.  You know the bit in Tropic Thunder?  "Never go full retard"?  They went full retard, man.  And there are a lot of them.

Phox

Quote from: trix on October 05, 2011, 09:15:35 PM

Wow, how enlightened you seem. It's so terribly intelligent of you, to seek opinions on this issue, because it's so vastly important.  :roll:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on October 05, 2011, 09:23:02 PM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 05, 2011, 09:19:44 PM

Why?  Anonymous are all bark and no bite.  This ain't 2005.

I'd be more afraid of Gaia coming here.  You know the bit in Tropic Thunder?  "Never go full retard"?  They went full retard, man.  And there are a lot of them.

OMG, I forgot about Gaia.

trix

:weary:

Look, I realized quite early on that if I venture to post anything besides supportive one-liners, my lack of ability in making things come out how I intend will cause this to happen to every thread I make.  People that do not possess the thickness of skin that I do would have left by now with a sore ass, and only returned to lurk.  Others that may possess a weaker spine would stick to the supportive one-liners and be too frightened to post anything more.  Then there's the people that are generally extremely rare, the ones that have great insight, crazy intelligence, and the amazing creative ability to make a post that comes out exactly how they meant it to.  I say generally extremely rare, but those people seem to be plentiful here on PD.  Those posts are very fun to read, amusing to consider, and extremely thought-provoking.  I have yet to come across a higher concentration of people with those traits elsewhere on the internet.  You all know who I am talking about.  Those people are why I come here.  Those people are likely why YOU come here too.

Does this mean I have nothing to add to PD.  Fuck no.  I have the unique perspective of seeing out of my eyes.  That is a perspective none of you have.  Frankly, if you don't like my attempts at converting a bit of my reality tunnel into a post, well, go fuck yourself.  I'm going to do it anyway, unless they ban me.  Which, it seems pretty clear, is not going to happen.  So in the meantime, while I shit out a post here and there that is not up to the quality and amusement of the more finely honed intellects here at PD, in an attempt at self-improvement, you can continue to get all worked up (Looking at you, Freeky), or lob insults (Phox, Nigel), or whatever else you want to do.  But try to remember, I'm just a stupid silly ape from Wisconsin trying to walk on two legs.  Is that really worth getting all worked up over?

:kingmeh:
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

trix

Quote from: Nigel on October 05, 2011, 09:21:25 PM
Trix, the question of whether attractive people receive preferential treatment has been explored in numerous studies, articles, and books. The answer is yes, they do.

I am aware that it wasn't exactly a unique curiosity.  I was asking, specifically, of the people here.

Honestly, I was hoping, for once, to spark some creative responses.  When that failed, I decided to play along and poke the bear.  Even THAT failed.  I mean god damn, what's a brotha gotta do to get some action up in here?
Zen Without Zen Masters

Cain

Quote from: trix on October 05, 2011, 09:38:10 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 05, 2011, 09:21:25 PM

I am aware that it wasn't exactly a unique curiosity.  I was asking, specifically, of the people here.

Honestly, I was hoping, for once, to spark some creative responses.  When that failed, I decided to play along and poke the bear.  Even THAT failed.  I mean god damn, what's a brotha gotta do to get some action up in here?

Stop having unrealistic expectations of how other people "should" act?