News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Attn; Richter, Dok and Freeky

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, October 05, 2011, 09:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle


Richter

I'd have a go.

The ones taken to the hospital came off as whiny assholes though.  They knew what they were getting in to.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Freeky


Freeky

Those people just aren't serious about having a good time. :(

Luna

If you're into your FOURTH BOWL of the stuff, you know what you're doing to yourself.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

Quote
"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Four bowls of curry would fuck me up, hot as fuck or not.

That said, in strong enough concentrations capsicum oil is gonna make you sick.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


Richter

Any act taken to a masochistic extreme becomes snuff.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Payne

QuoteCurie Kim, 21, an American student on an exchange to Edinburgh University, said she decided to enter the challenge when she saw it advertised in the restaurant.

She told the BBC Scotland's news website: "It was very painful and felt like I was being chainsawed in the stomach with hot sauce on the chainsaw.

1. Being attacked by chainsaws with hot sauce on is a common enough occurance in Scotland that it has become a throwaway simile for description of many ailments.

2. What you wanna bet her first name will forever be pronounced "Curry" from now on, cutting down on spices or no?

Cain

Edinburgh University students are weak, anyway.  Probably from living so close to the border with England.  It makes their insides shrivel up and they become incapable of holding their alcohol or handling their curry.

Kismot's good, but it aint that good.