News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

RiFF RaFF - greatest troll of all time?

Started by Count Chocula, October 15, 2013, 09:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

You don't take him seriously!? But hes outside eating fried okra!...WITH OPRAH!!!

Ben Shapiro

My brother and I are going as Riff Raff and Action Bronson for Halloween 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ohbKidZLiA

Word up bitches!

Ben Shapiro

tundraboy74

Quote from: Count Chocula on October 15, 2013, 09:04:16 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riff_Raff_(rapper)

I had heard a little about this dude and saw him on the TV show Ridiculousness. After seeing a story on TMZ about Riff Raff getting hit with beer cans a few days ago, I randomly Wiki'd him to see what he was all about. In one of the most mind-blowing experiences of my life, I realized he was Horst Simco. I had played basketball against him in high school for many years, then was a teammate of his in 2002 at Hibbing Community College, before he was kicked off the team.

He was awkward, didn't do drugs or smoke weed, and couldn't get a girl if his life depended on it. He basically just hung around the imported black athletes, who made fun of him the whole time.

This kid was not exactly "bright."

My question is this, does he really believe this persona he created or is he in on the joke? I really can't tell.

Also, Do you think anybody would be interested in some of his background information? I've done a lot of research and there is a lot missing. I have not seen one mention of the high school in Minnesota that he attended for at least 3 years. The one where it was all white kids and there was maybe 50 people in his class.

this kid is just a hater cuz riff crossed up his whole team in the 9th grade an then proceeded to having his way wither your mom and sister in the locker room after the game

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

I hadn't realized that Delcon was Chokula.

I am bummed.  I liked Delcon, and it's really too bad he had to turn into a jackass.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 12, 2015, 12:37:38 AM

I am bummed.  I liked Delcon, and it's really too bad he had to turn into a jackass.

Yeah, Delcon was funny to start out with. As Chocula he was just a lame piece of shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 12, 2015, 03:08:00 AM

Yeah, Delcon was funny to start out with. As Chocula he was just a lame piece of shit.

Notice though that Delcon went Chocula after we all started liking him. Youve got to admire that kind of dedication.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on April 12, 2015, 06:07:33 PM

Notice though that Delcon went Chocula after we all started liking him. Youve got to admire that kind of dedication.

That's true. He was here to push buttons, not to be liked.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 12, 2015, 09:49:57 PM

More than likely.  The other possibility is that he's the kind of guy that can't tolerate the idea of being liked.  Self-sabotager.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 13, 2015, 03:33:31 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 12, 2015, 09:49:57 PM

More than likely.  The other possibility is that he's the kind of guy that can't tolerate the idea of being liked.  Self-sabotager.

Sadly, I've seen a fair number of those.