News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

Area 51 Photos Revealed

Started by Luna, October 05, 2011, 11:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Golden Applesauce

Looks like something they won betting on pod races.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Luna

My first thought was that it was a Blackbird.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Phox

Quote from: Luna on October 05, 2011, 11:44:28 PM
My first thought was that it was a Blackbird.
According to the article, it's an A-12, which I believe is the forerunner of the Blackbird.

Elder Iptuous

it was actually superior in performance to the sr-71, and was operated by the CIA, rather than the AF. (iirc)

Luna

I don't know a hell of a lot about the history of planes, but I gotta wonder, if they had this kind of stuff back then, what are they playing with NOW?

Dysfunctional Cunt

I'm sorry, you don't have the clearance to know that....  :lulz:

It used to be a joke among the military in that area, if you want to know what the AF and CIA are testing, check the tabloids.....

Luna

Betcha the fuckers already have a prototype TARDIS, and just won't share.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Luna on October 06, 2011, 09:17:30 PM
Betcha the fuckers already have a prototype TARDIS, and just won't share.

I'm not willing to take that bet......

......there is a reason Khara and family were stationed at Nellis for a number of years and why her father was gone 5 days out of 7 when they lived there......

Luna

So help me, if they've got themselves a hot time-travelling alien locked up and are performing SCIENCE! on him without me, there will be blood.

Rivers of it.

morosa

Quote from: Luna on October 06, 2011, 10:15:39 PM
So help me, if they've got themselves a hot time-travelling alien locked up and are performing SCIENCE! on him without me, there will be blood.

Rivers of it.
lemme know when you want to rage the base, i'm down sacrificing my non-time-traveling self to rescue any sexy time-traveling aliens :argh!:
And
Quote from: natgeo on January 01, 1970, 01:11:06 AMNearly undetectable to radar, the A-12 could fly at 2,200 miles an hour (3,540 kilometers an hour)—fast enough to cross the continental U.S. in 70 minutes.
this was in the 50's/60's? They have to have all kinds of fun/scary/fast techmology these days. Prolly even secretly teleporting.