News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Pope Rat, the Queen, and mass graves of kids

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, October 08, 2011, 07:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 09, 2011, 07:22:10 AM
Oh, lame. I've been out all night asking people if the Examiner is a real newspaper. Nobody knew.

The sad thing is that the mass graves are most likely real. At least from the folklore in the Native community.

I believe nothing the government says, unless I see proof.

I believe nothing the anti-government people say, unless I see proof.

In this case, the only cite I have ever seen is from a guy who thinks reptiles rule the world, which hasn't been true since Thatcher retired.  Ergo, I am less than likely to believe that said mass graves are real, until I see a cite (been looking, haven't seen one).
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Cant see on phone but isnt that how it always goes? I hate that. They always work up to it too.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Telarus

Do you think it is an intentional poisoning of the Narrative?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Telarus on October 09, 2011, 06:45:38 PM
Do you think it is an intentional poisoning of the Narrative?

No, I think it's 4 people, with one acting as their spokesman.  They believe, or pretend to believe, that children are missing and have been since 1970 or so.

But there's no indication that they are anyone other than private citizens, and they're following a nutcase.

It would be interesting to know if they contacted the nutcase, or if the nutcase contacted them.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on October 08, 2011, 11:15:40 PM
The Examiner is currently looking for a Mafia Wars correspondent, a Dog News correspondent, a Ron Paul correspondent, a Long Distance Relationships correspondent, a Hipster Culture correspondent, a Fantasy Golf correspondent and a Style For Moms correspondent.

Besides, everyone (or nearly everyone) knows the Examiner is full of shit anyway.  I mean, hell, Wyldkat from TCC writes for them.

I think that yesterday I had them confused with the Post-Intelligencer, which made me react to the article as if it had more credibility than was warranted.

SO embarrassed!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 09, 2011, 07:09:37 PM
The Examiner is currently looking for a Mafia Wars correspondent, a Dog News correspondent, a Ron Paul correspondent, a Long Distance Relationships correspondent, a Hipster Culture correspondent, a Fantasy Golf correspondent and a Style For Moms correspondent.

Besides, everyone (or nearly everyone) knows the Examiner is full of shit anyway.  I mean, hell, Wyldkat from TCC writes for them.

I think that yesterday I had them confused with the Post-Intelligencer, which made me react to the article as if it had more credibility than was warranted.

SO embarrassed!

I have this product they sell in Portland, you might want to try some.  This shit should go NATIONAL.

:lulz:

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 09, 2011, 07:12:51 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 09, 2011, 07:09:37 PM

SO embarrassed!

I have this product they sell in Portland, you might want to try some.  This shit should go NATIONAL.

:lulz:

HERP DERP!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

I OP'd. Mea culpa, mea culpa. HERPDERP.
I just WANT something done about those fucking Indian schools so badly.
Probably best to say fuck it. OUCH.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on October 10, 2011, 12:42:34 AM

Accepting bad signal because it's in step with your beliefs or desires is a very 21st century thing to do.

AD FUNDUM!
Molon Lube

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 10, 2011, 05:08:39 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on October 10, 2011, 12:42:34 AM

Accepting bad signal because it's in step with your beliefs or desires is a very 21st century thing to do.

AD FUNDUM!

If I AD FUNDUM enough, maybe I can sleep through this century.  :horrormirth: