News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

My Unrepentant Evil and Lack of Common Courtesy

Started by Doktor Howl, August 12, 2013, 05:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Faust on August 12, 2013, 10:57:49 PM
Ok Good, I always get the feeling I'm pissing someone off.

You are.

I remain silent, watching and seething, cursing your existence with every post, Faust. If you could only know the burden each of your words places upon my soul. I am the Hater Behind the Veil.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on August 12, 2013, 10:49:40 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 12, 2013, 06:06:58 PM

(p.s. I haven't been keeping up, so if this is about a specific incident on the board, then I don't yet know about it)

Naw.  Just catching a whiff of it in a couple of threads, is all.

Have you? I made the joke that YOU were rod stewart in that thread so I hope you dont think thats what I was getting at.

Naw, wasn't that. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

You are.

You are a bad man.  You do bad things.  If I had MY way, we'd send a couple of boys from Kent around to sort you.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cramulus

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 12, 2013, 11:05:53 PM

You are.

I remain silent, watching and seething, cursing your existence with every post, Faust. If you could only know the burden each of your words places upon my soul. I am the Hater Behind the Veil.

YEAH WHAT HE SAID, YOU DICKBALLED WAD OF RICE CAKE BUT DICKS FOR RICE AND BALLS ON YOUR EYES LIKE RIPOFF OAKLEYS WHY DID YOU BUY OAKLEYS OFF THE STREET THEY'RE BALLS

Nephew Twiddleton

I know that feeling all to well. I figure though its probably in my head and if i piss someone off enough ill hear about it in unambiguous terms.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Bump.

It occurs to me that society cannot function without a certain number of horrible bastards.

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 17, 2015, 02:24:46 PM
Can the OP be reprinted?

Yep.  Same conditions as always.  I can even alter it to make it a little less PD and a little more general.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 17, 2015, 06:06:58 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 17, 2015, 02:24:46 PM
Can the OP be reprinted?

Yep.  Same conditions as always.  I can even alter it to make it a little less PD and a little more general.

Doktor Howl or TGGR?

The Good Reverend Roger