News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

pention to ban posting in apple talk

Started by the last yatto, September 08, 2011, 05:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Eeyore was always a joykill and I hated him. He was my first lesson in "Don't be friends with people who are determined to be miserable".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is different from people who actually have insanely awful lives. Cordelia The Enucleator had an upbringing that makes mine look like Beaver Cleaver, but hot damn that bitch is awesome.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

HUGELY different, because often the people like that won't let themselves be boxed into victim mentality, ever.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Don Coyote

There is but One God and Faust is His Prophet, Son and Primary Shareholder.

Any resemblance between Him and Our God, Vladimir Putin, are purely coincidental and in no way imply that they are related or the same person.