News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

DEVASTATION DESTINY

Started by KILLJOY, October 12, 2011, 03:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KILLJOY

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 12, 2011, 04:13:30 PM
Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:06:10 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 12, 2011, 04:03:46 PM
Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:01:44 PM
YES, BUT AS IVE ALWAYS SAID "IF IM NOT PISSING PEOPLE OFF, IM NOT DOING IT RIGHT." YOU SEE PEOPLE LOVE SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SMALLEST OF DISRUPTION IN ANY COLLECTIVE OR GROUP WILL CAUSE A CLASH. AND THATS THE POINT. THE REAL QUESTION IS, DO YOU WANT TO READ THIS? DO YOU EVEN WANT TO OVERSEE MY SPIRITUAL EDUCATION?

As I said, I'm not irritated at all.

I am merely informing you that people won't read your stuff. They won't get pissed off about it. They won't like it. They just won't read it.
TELL ME WHY. WHY IS IT THAT THE PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO CONFORM TO ANYTHING, EXPECT EVERYONE ELSE TO CONFORM TO EVERYTHING?

This is a community of people. We've forged friendships and relationships amongst ourselves here, and there are certainly posters here that I would literally trust my life with.

This is a forum for discussion and debate, which requires communication and thought.

The first dictum in (most of) our version of Discordia is "Think for yourself, schmuck". The emphasis on "Think".

We are non-conformist, we do try and see the Eristic and Aneristic Delusions for what they are. We have written entire tomes of literature on reality grids and starbucks pebbles. We taken the Discordia you know and shaken it, torn it apart, greased it, stuck our dicks in it, put it back together and documented every single step along the way.

We have seen many posters come and go. Neo-Pagan Revisionists, Orthodox Discordian, Non-Sub Genius Sub Genii, and many more.

We've seen people fuck around with language - pronouns, spelling, grammar, punctuation and any other thing you can think of.

The true Caos? The true Discord? It's what you can cogently put forth from your mind, my friend. In a way that we can understand it.
OK THEN MAYBE I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. IM SORRY. REALLY ALL I KNOW IS WHAT I THINK OR FEEL AND REALLY, I ALWAYS GET CALLED AN IDIOT FOR IT. I WAS REALLY JUST HOPING FOR ONCE I FOUND A GROUP WHO COULD UNDERSTAND THAT.

Payne

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 12, 2011, 04:17:13 PM
THE PHASE IS JUST A PHASE I'M GOING THROUGH SO IT GETS PHASED OUT WHEN I USE A PHASER FOR THE NEXT PHASE.

AND WHILE YOU ARE HAVING THE PHAYS OF YOUR LIFE, I HOPE YOU REMAIN UNPHAZED.

KILLJOY

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 12, 2011, 04:15:08 PM
Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:10:30 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 12, 2011, 04:07:30 PM
Quote from: Luna on October 12, 2011, 04:05:29 PM
One of us has to do it, and it looks like it gets to be me, since I'm the nice one.

Look, nitwit...  if you're going to come in here waving your e-peen and trying to look impressive, at least try to make it interesting.  So far, there's nothing here I haven't seen before, and I'm still fairly new (which explains my kind and gentle manner).  

It's been a slow week, so you may be batted around for awhile, but, really, you aren't going to impress anybody acting like a complete idiot.  You aren't even annoying...  

Pull your head out of your ass, act like a biped, and this is an awesome place to be.  Or, keep screeching like a monkey.  Your choice.

Bear in mind he's a high-schooler. An anarcho-punk in Georgia.

I am happy to give him some room to learn the ropes.
WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME?

There is a vetting procedure before you can even join.

Don't worry, you passed the first phase.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I MEAN I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU KNOW WHERE I AM BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW IM AN ANARCHO-PUNK?

Luna

One of us has to do it, and it looks like it gets to be me, since I'm the nice one.

Look, nitwit...  if you're going to come in here waving your e-peen and trying to look impressive, at least try to make it interesting.  So far, there's nothing here I haven't seen before, and I'm still fairly new (which explains my kind and gentle manner).  

It's been a slow week, so you may be batted around for awhile, but, really, you aren't going to impress anybody acting like a complete idiot.  You aren't even annoying...  

Pull your head out of your ass, act like a biped, and this is an awesome place to be.  Or, keep screeching like a monkey.  Your choice.

I have a headache, today (Richter may have given me a minor concussion last night), and am sitting at work with a pile of stuff to do that I can't start until two other people do THEiR jobs, and they're a week behind.  I may be grumpy today.

He'll learn, or he won't.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Payne

Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:17:55 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 12, 2011, 04:13:30 PM
Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:06:10 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 12, 2011, 04:03:46 PM
Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:01:44 PM
YES, BUT AS IVE ALWAYS SAID "IF IM NOT PISSING PEOPLE OFF, IM NOT DOING IT RIGHT." YOU SEE PEOPLE LOVE SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SMALLEST OF DISRUPTION IN ANY COLLECTIVE OR GROUP WILL CAUSE A CLASH. AND THATS THE POINT. THE REAL QUESTION IS, DO YOU WANT TO READ THIS? DO YOU EVEN WANT TO OVERSEE MY SPIRITUAL EDUCATION?

As I said, I'm not irritated at all.

I am merely informing you that people won't read your stuff. They won't get pissed off about it. They won't like it. They just won't read it.
TELL ME WHY. WHY IS IT THAT THE PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO CONFORM TO ANYTHING, EXPECT EVERYONE ELSE TO CONFORM TO EVERYTHING?

This is a community of people. We've forged friendships and relationships amongst ourselves here, and there are certainly posters here that I would literally trust my life with.

This is a forum for discussion and debate, which requires communication and thought.

The first dictum in (most of) our version of Discordia is "Think for yourself, schmuck". The emphasis on "Think".

We are non-conformist, we do try and see the Eristic and Aneristic Delusions for what they are. We have written entire tomes of literature on reality grids and starbucks pebbles. We taken the Discordia you know and shaken it, torn it apart, greased it, stuck our dicks in it, put it back together and documented every single step along the way.

We have seen many posters come and go. Neo-Pagan Revisionists, Orthodox Discordian, Non-Sub Genius Sub Genii, and many more.

We've seen people fuck around with language - pronouns, spelling, grammar, punctuation and any other thing you can think of.

The true Caos? The true Discord? It's what you can cogently put forth from your mind, my friend. In a way that we can understand it.
OK THEN MAYBE I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. IM SORRY. REALLY ALL I KNOW IS WHAT I THINK OR FEEL AND REALLY, I ALWAYS GET CALLED AN IDIOT FOR IT. I WAS REALLY JUST HOPING FOR ONCE I FOUND A GROUP WHO COULD UNDERSTAND THAT.

Just be cool man, we're only judging you on the use of Caps Lock, really.

If you took it off people would consider actually talking with you.

Like I say - I am not irritated by it, but many are.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:19:03 PM

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I MEAN I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU KNOW WHERE I AM BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW IM AN ANARCHO-PUNK?

Because, Payne is the 5th member of the Illuminati.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

WHAT DO YOU KNOW, AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU KNOW IT?  TO KNOW IS TO KNOW WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW, AND NOT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW.  TO KNOW SOMETHING IS NOT TO UNDERSTAND, AND TO UNDERSTAND MEANS YOU DO NOT KNOW.  DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW?

KILLJOY

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 12, 2011, 04:20:38 PM

YOU MEAN LIKE THE HACKERS?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 12, 2011, 03:14:05 PM
Eris would fucking anybody. She usually starts with people who pray to her though.

Eris is not nice.

:notnice:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:21:56 PM

Look, nitwit...  if you're going to come in here waving your e-peen and trying to look impressive, at least try to make it interesting.  So far, there's nothing here I haven't seen before, and I'm still fairly new (which explains my kind and gentle manner). 

It's been a slow week, so you may be batted around for awhile, but, really, you aren't going to impress anybody acting like a complete idiot.  You aren't even annoying... 

Pull your head out of your ass, act like a biped, and this is an awesome place to be.  Or, keep screeching like a monkey.  Your choice.

No, like "your email is set to public, and I can use google".

Doktor Howl

Oh, we understand it all too well.  It's exactly this sort of pinealist garbage that drove us all to bad acid back in 2005.  
Molon Lube

KILLJOY

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 12, 2011, 04:23:00 PM
Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:21:56 PM

Look, nitwit...  if you're going to come in here waving your e-peen and trying to look impressive, at least try to make it interesting.  So far, there's nothing here I haven't seen before, and I'm still fairly new (which explains my kind and gentle manner). 

It's been a slow week, so you may be batted around for awhile, but, really, you aren't going to impress anybody acting like a complete idiot.  You aren't even annoying... 

Pull your head out of your ass, act like a biped, and this is an awesome place to be.  Or, keep screeching like a monkey.  Your choice.

No, like "your email is set to public, and I can use google".
WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CARE?

Doktor Howl

Because it's oozing out of my monitor.
Molon Lube

KILLJOY

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2011, 04:23:53 PM

Oh, we understand it all too well.  It's exactly this sort of pinealist garbage that drove us all to bad acid back in 2005.  
SO YOURE ACTING UPON A LACK OF TRUST?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:24:41 PM
WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CARE?

Because we're a collection of paranoids.  Seriously, we're not nice people.
Molon Lube