News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

DEVASTATION DESTINY

Started by KILLJOY, October 12, 2011, 03:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:37:07 PM
THEN DONT READ IT! I DON'T CARE! STOP TALKING TO ME IF ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MY FUCKING PREFERENCE IN HOW I TYPE!

:lord:
Molon Lube

hirley0

s15 EoT
F14 10:28:57  :fnord:162 3:50:32 ?Luna
U13 Purple See opb schedule  :fnord: 3am
ile you we
while you wer
while you were typ
while you were typing 2 ne
Warning - while you were typing 11 new replies

Quote from: Nigel on October 12, 2011, 04:22:09 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 12, 2011, 03:14:05 PM
Eris would fucking anybody. She usually starts with people who pray to her though.

Eris is not nice.

:notnice:

We watched the movie "HOW DO YOU KNOW" ?
THE ONLY THING I remEMBER ABOUT IT
is the ORANGE clock (Shaped ) like a key hole
the object(Left hand)  /   \  REMinds me of the ...
Orange clock  from the  movie ? only the # design
left me confused 7:33B

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2011, 04:35:57 PM
Best part is, we're going to waste all day dealing with this arse biscuit.   :lulz:

THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY HAS TAKEN HOLD!  I SEE... IN OUR FUTURE... A THIRTY-PAGE THREAD ABOUT ANARCHY!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 12, 2011, 04:39:32 PM
Best part is, we're going to waste all day dealing with this arse biscuit.   :lulz:

THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY HAS TAKEN HOLD!  I SEE... IN OUR FUTURE... A THIRTY-PAGE THREAD ABOUT ANARCHY!

Anarchy is ridiculous.  Threads like this are like walking past a really bad car wreck, you know, where the cops are crying and puking...You KNOW you shouldn't look, but you just can't help yourself.
Molon Lube

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on October 12, 2011, 04:32:53 PM
Capslock, "I'm a nonconformist", early use of "you people"... troll training wheels. I'm guessing he just found a handbook, but I'll give him a 6/10 for effort. Shows promise.

You're feeling generous today.  Me, I need to see some actual originality before scoring above a 5.
Best part is, we're going to waste all day dealing with this arse biscuit.   :lulz:

New chew toys don't wander in every day.  Most have the brains to luck awhile and either post like they have a functioning brain cell, or run, screaming and gibbering, back into the better lit portions of the web.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

Also, I doubt Killjoy's punk credentials on account of Dimo.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 12, 2011, 04:10:41 PM
THERE IS NO MIND BUT MIND, AND MINE MIND IS MINE TO MIND!  DO YOU MIND YOUR MIND, OR DO YOU UNDERMINE MINE MIND?

:asplode:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2011, 04:33:20 PM
Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:29:34 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 12, 2011, 04:27:18 PM
Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:24:41 PM
WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CARE?

WE CARE BECAUSE WE WANT TO GIVE YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR.  WE CARE BECAUSE WE TAKE PRIDE IN A JOB WELL DONE.  WE CARE SO WE CAN KNOW HOW TO BE DIFFERENT THAN YOU, SO AS NOT TO CONFORM.  WE CARE BECAUSE WE ARE PROFESSIONALS.
WHAT IS IT YOU THINK IM ASKING FOR?
THEN DONT READ IT! I DON'T CARE! STOP TALKING TO ME IF ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MY FUCKING PREFERENCE IN HOW I TYPE!

Who cares?  As long as you keep shouting, you're just a chew toy.  Nothing you say will even be read, let alone contemplated.

You can't communicate your ideas, so nothing you have to say matters.

It's really that simple.

Dude, if you came to learn and communicate with others, learn to communicate properly.

TURN THE CAPS OFF. IT'S RETARDED.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I AM SIX YEARS OLD AND THIS IS NOT A FORM OF ILLITERACY OR A CRY FOR ATTENTION ITS A TYPING PREFERENCE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:45:16 PM
Quote from: Luna on October 12, 2011, 04:41:09 PM
Capslock, "I'm a nonconformist", early use of "you people"... troll training wheels. I'm guessing he just found a handbook, but I'll give him a 6/10 for effort. Shows promise.

You're feeling generous today.  Me, I need to see some actual originality before scoring above a 5.
Best part is, we're going to waste all day dealing with this arse biscuit.   :lulz:

New chew toys don't wander in every day.  Most have the brains to luck awhile and either post like they have a functioning brain cell, or run, screaming and gibbering, back into the better lit portions of the web.
I CAME HERE TO LEARN, MAYBE I'M THE IDIOT OF THIS SITE, BUT ATLEAST IM TRYING. THE ONLY WAY IM LEAVING IS WHEN I REALIZE I HAVE NOTHING TO LEARN HERE, NOT BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES ME.

Well, you're certainly learning something, aren't you?   :lulz:

Specifically, nobody HERE will take you seriously, either.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 12, 2011, 04:46:09 PM
I AM SIX YEARS OLD AND THIS IS NOT A FORM OF ILLITERACY OR A CRY FOR ATTENTION ITS A TYPING PREFERENCE.

Just keep in mind that I called poptard a page or two back.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on October 12, 2011, 04:41:09 PM

I CAME HERE TO LEARN, MAYBE I'M THE IDIOT OF THIS SITE, BUT ATLEAST IM TRYING. THE ONLY WAY IM LEAVING IS WHEN I REALIZE I HAVE NOTHING TO LEARN HERE, NOT BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES ME.

HELLO I AM KILLJOY AND I AM AN ATTENTION WHORE PAY ATTENTION TO ME LOOK I AM DIFFERENT AND SPECIAL
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2011, 04:46:53 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 12, 2011, 04:46:09 PM

Just keep in mind that I called poptard a page or two back.

Yeah, I think you may be on it, although the existence of this person as an entity using this email address elsewhere on the web seems to indicate it's a real person, despite the use of known tropes.

KILLJOY

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 12, 2011, 04:43:55 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2011, 04:33:20 PM
Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:29:34 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 12, 2011, 04:27:18 PM
Quote from: KILLJOY on October 12, 2011, 04:24:41 PM
WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CARE?

WE CARE BECAUSE WE WANT TO GIVE YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR.  WE CARE BECAUSE WE TAKE PRIDE IN A JOB WELL DONE.  WE CARE SO WE CAN KNOW HOW TO BE DIFFERENT THAN YOU, SO AS NOT TO CONFORM.  WE CARE BECAUSE WE ARE PROFESSIONALS.
WHAT IS IT YOU THINK IM ASKING FOR?

Who cares?  As long as you keep shouting, you're just a chew toy.  Nothing you say will even be read, let alone contemplated.

You can't communicate your ideas, so nothing you have to say matters.

It's really that simple.

Dude, if you came to learn and communicate with others, learn to communicate properly.

TURN THE CAPS OFF. IT'S RETARDED.
fine but only because i want to learn

LMNO

THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE HERE WHO KNOW THEY DO NOT KNOW MANY THINGS.  WHAT IS IT YOU WANT TO LEARN?