News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Slogans for 2011/2012

Started by Disco Pickle, October 14, 2011, 02:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

It's very clear I should lock up my keyboard when I've been hitting the bottle.

I'll attempt to reply to everyone who didn't throw ad hominem (abusive and association fallacy)  

Coffee first.

I fucking hate coffee.

Twid, incoming PM.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Disco Pickle on October 14, 2011, 12:45:40 PM

I'll attempt to reply to everyone who didn't throw ad hominem (abusive and association fallacy)  

Coffee first.

I fucking hate coffee.

Twid, incoming PM.

Well, I guess we don't just disagree on economics. Coffee is the shit. What the hell is wrong with you Libs? :lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Also, expect a long delay on my response to PM.

Gotta sleep, go to work, and join Occupy Boston again.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 14, 2011, 12:47:20 PM

Coffee first.

I fucking hate coffee.

Twid, incoming PM.

Well, I guess we don't just disagree on economics. Coffee is the shit. What the hell is wrong with you Libs? :lulz:

I used to like it.  Palate changed at some point and I just don't like the taste. 

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 14, 2011, 01:01:05 PM

I don't understand it, but it's made me laugh every time I've seen it today. 

Link to the original thread?  Is it in the bar somewhere?
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Payne

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 14, 2011, 12:35:22 PM
Also, you forgot one slogan that I feel is most important.

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR CAT'S PENIS.

WINGER!

LMNO

Disco Pickle

oh. 

that's actually damn sad. 

Triple Zero

Shut up you fucking piece of dumbass shit infected toenail scrapings, I don't want to hear another WORD from your pathetic excuse for a voicehole except for a very clear piece by piece ESSAY on why that "bell curve" remark of you was absolutely the most dumbest thing EVER.

I don't give a flying fuck about your alcohol problems, if you think you shouldn't have written that explain us WORD for fucking WORD why it was wrong. None of that "uhh alcohol ooh uhhh" bullshit excuses.

Just do your own fucking research for a change, you idiot.

Quote from: Disco Pickle on October 14, 2011, 01:07:13 PM

Link to the original thread?  Is it in the bar somewhere?

NO YOU MISSHAPEN TURD FAILURE

YOU GET NO FUN UNTIL YOU DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK

1. ESSAY ON BELL CURVE AND HOW IT APPLIES TO INCOME DISTRIBUTION
2. CAT PENIS
3. ????
4. EAT 5 TONNES OF PICKLES, DIE FROM STOMACH BURN

Good Luck!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 14, 2011, 01:29:33 PM

Shut up you fucking piece of dumbass shit infected toenail scrapings, I don't want to hear another WORD from your pathetic excuse for a voicehole except for a very clear piece by piece ESSAY on why that "bell curve" remark of you was absolutely the most dumbest thing EVER.

I don't give a flying fuck about your alcohol problems, if you think you shouldn't have written that explain us WORD for fucking WORD why it was wrong. None of that "uhh alcohol ooh uhhh" bullshit excuses.

Just do your own fucking research for a change, you idiot.

Quote from: Disco Pickle on October 14, 2011, 01:07:13 PM

Link to the original thread?  Is it in the bar somewhere?

NO YOU MISSHAPEN TURD FAILURE

YOU GET NO FUN UNTIL YOU DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK

1. ESSAY ON BELL CURVE AND HOW IT APPLIES TO INCOME DISTRIBUTION
2. CAT PENIS
3. ????
4. EAT 5 TONNES OF PICKLES, DIE FROM STOMACH BURN

Good Luck!

:potd:

Disco Pickle

well..

that's not very nice.

not nice at all.

nope.

LMNO

Triple Zero

Quote from: Disco Pickle on October 14, 2011, 01:40:08 PM
well..

that's not very nice.

not nice at all.

nope.

:crybaby:
               /
    BAAAAAAAAW THE NOT NICE MR DICKSCORDIAN
  IS WANT MAKE ME HAVE TO USE MY BRAIN THINKER
  ALL BY MYSELF, BUT THOUGHTING IS HARD!! WHAA
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

kingyak

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 14, 2011, 06:43:15 AM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on October 14, 2011, 02:10:07 AM
I tried to stay away..  I really did.  I seem to get a lot of flax from you fuckers but damn if you're not at least intelligent and, more importantly, hilarious about it, even if I think you're misguided. 

So I came up with some new slogans that should really piss you off, though that was not my intention.  That last bit may be a little disingenuous.

I think you need this PD..  you need a winger here, to counterbalance your own wingery.  You wingers.

Slogans:

END THE MERITOCRACY!  SLACKERS DESERVE A PIECE OF THE LUXUERY PIE TOO!

Where slacker=someone who got laid off and has been looking for a decent job with reasonable pay for nearly two years now, but can't because there are no jobs? Cuz, I got a few friends that fit that bill. I'll let them know they're just not working hard enough at getting a job.

QuoteDOWN WITH THE AMBITIOUS!  A LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR MEANS WE'RE ALL EQUAL!
Where ambitious=people with no moral compunctions about making sure they have way more money than they'll ever need at the expense of others?

QuoteUPWARD MOBILITY IS DOWNWARD MOBILITY FOR EVERYONE ELSE!
There is no upward mobility for most.

QuoteACHIEVING MORE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY MEANS LESS FOR EVERYONE ELSE!
Yeah, when you lock up all that income at the top and prevent it from trickling down to the unwashed masses this is exactly true.

QuoteMEDIOCRATY IS THE REAL AMERICAN DREAM!
Gainful employment and having enough to live without worrying about the bills is the American Dream.
Fiscal conservatives gave us a nightmare instead.

QuoteGREED IS A WORSE SIN THAN ENVY!   WRATH, LUST AND PRIDE ARE OK..  GLUTTONY AND SLOTH ARE TEH BEST!
Greed and Gluttony are the same. I don't envy the rich, because I prefer not to be a greedy douche. The government and the WOMP cabal have a monopoly on wrath, lust keeps the human species going, and I think there is more pride going on at the top than the bottom. As far as sloth, I do like sleeping, I must admit.

QuoteCAPITALISM HAS NEVER ACHIEVED ANYTHING OF VALUE!
We're not all Communists. Rampant capitalism has never achieved anything of value. As far as economics go, I consider myself a centrist. Mixed economy. Balance. Balance is a good thing here.

QuoteIF YOU'RE WINNING IN LIFE, THAT MEANS OTHER PEOPLE ARE LOSING!
Define winning in life. 

QuotePAPER MONEY IS THE ONLY WAY TO INCREASE THE VALUE FOR EVERYONE!
Using paper as a medium of exchange is just as arbitrary as using shiny lumps of metal as a medium of exchange.

QuoteTHE BELL CURVE ONLY BENEFITS THE 1%!
Not sure what students failing their midterm has to do with anything here.

I really like that last one.

Alright for now.

Or fucking kill me.

:mittens:
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST