News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Slogans for 2011/2012

Started by Disco Pickle, October 14, 2011, 02:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

waaah the topics I love talking about are unpopular here! ....but I'll get my revenge! I'll burn everybody by making up some retarded slogans and saying that they represent the forum! moo hah hah hah!

:ohnotache:

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 14, 2011, 02:41:36 PM
What the fuck is this shit?

:lulz:

I got drunk and hilarity ensued.

Even the GF warned me not to post.  I just couldn't help myself.

I'm seriously rethinking whether I have more of a tendency toward masochism than I previously thought I did.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Payne

Quote from: Disco Pickle on October 14, 2011, 02:58:42 PM

I'm seriously rethinking whether I have more of a tendency toward masochism than I previously thought I did.

:troll:

Cramulus

"I'm gonna get drunk and tell everybody off" is sooo endearing

Doktor Howl

See, I restrict that sort of dumbass behavior to real life.

Dok,
Has learned to drink alone.
Molon Lube

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 14, 2011, 03:12:29 PM

See, I restrict that sort of dumbass behavior to real life.

Dok,
Has learned to drink alone.

What, and alienate myself from all of my friends?

DP,
Wants to continue to be invited to the partys, so knows to keep his mouth shut about certain things when in meat space.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Doktor Howl

But let's see if we can improve on those slogans, shall we?

1.  If you fall behind the pack, the wolves will eat you.

2.  If you can't run a business, you are a useless eater.

3.  Cottage industries are as American™ as 3rd world interventions.

4.  Get back under that loom, kid...Those bobbins aren't going to change themselves.

5.  A well-paid employee is an abomination in the eyes of Laffer.

6.  The founding fathers never intended for poor people to live into their 40s.

7.  Large hordes of hungry, unemployed people are a boon upon the nation, and an incentive for the proles to work 20 hours (minimum) of unpaid overtime/week.

8.  A minimum wage only spoils the serfs.

9.  Governments cannot be trusted, but corporations can be left to their own devices.  Regulation only lets the terrorists win.

10.  Poor people made their choice.
Molon Lube

Mangrove

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I believe that this, ladies & gentlemen, is a 'Winger'.

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We've already got our slogan:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dear Pickle,

It seems you have a tendency to get mean and stupid when you drink. I have a certain amount of sympathy, as I get emotional and demanding when I drink.

Luckily for both of us, there is a great way to manage this! It is called "moderation and self-control".

It works wonders, you should try it!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Nigel on October 14, 2011, 06:18:11 PM
Dear Pickle,

It seems you have a tendency to get mean and stupid when you drink. I have a certain amount of sympathy, as I get emotional and demanding when I drink.

Luckily for both of us, there is a great way to manage this! It is called "moderation and self-control".

It works wonders, you should try it!

I'm actually a pretty happy drunk.  I was laughing when I posted that last night, knowing the reaming I was going to get for it.

Didn't intend it to piss Twid off so much.

I like Twid.

But yeah, I see what you mean.  Moderation and I have had quite a few sit downs over the years to discuss slippage.

Triple Zero

Shouldn't you be doing your homework, Dicklepunt?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Disco Pickle

Can't at the moment, attempting to contribute to cat's penis meme but stuck trying to figure out why I seem to have forgotten how to change vector text color in Paint Shop Pro.

:argh!: