I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's penis

Started by Cramulus, October 14, 2011, 03:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 06, 2011, 12:52:45 AM
Quote from: Nigel on November 06, 2011, 12:43:24 AM
Quote from: navkat on November 05, 2011, 09:14:31 PM
Is that Trent Reznor?

Yes. My friend Trent Reznor. I will let him know that you recognized him, he'll be so pleased.

Is the cat in the picture the one that kept growing it's claws? Like it had REALLY long nails?

They got to nine inches, it was amazing!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

Is that Trent Reznor?

Yes. My friend Trent Reznor. I will let him know that you recognized him, he'll be so pleased.

And they say you can't get the tone of the words from just text.

I accidentally bit my tongue while reading this post. From unpreparedness for laughing.

Phox

Quote from: Nigel on November 06, 2011, 01:06:32 AM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 06, 2011, 12:52:45 AM
Is that Trent Reznor?

Is the cat in the picture the one that kept growing it's claws? Like it had REALLY long nails?

They got to nine inches, it was amazing!
:lulz: :lulz:

Madigan T Nubilous

Bizarre Animal ER
(Go to 16:10 and 24:36)

*** Contains scenes of surgery ! ***

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=SJMB2P9F

Just the cat sections for download:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15799413/sorry.wmv (68 MB)

Sorry I hit your car, you shouldn't even notice the damage.

Pæs

Left

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Pope Pixie Pickle

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

I just want you all to know I used this to make someone laugh inappropriately during a conference call.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on July 19, 2013, 08:58:02 PM
I just want you all to know I used this to make someone laugh inappropriately during a conference call.

That brings joy to my heart.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Oooooooooooooooh I've missed this.

Update: cat still has no penis.

BUT HOW? You ask, well, after many failed attempts at growing one back he ended up getting in a fight with our bigger cat and ripping his toenail out. The nub of a penis he nearly grew got frightened and sucked itself back up into his throat.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm also sorry to hear about your cat's toenail.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Showing new housemate this thread. We giggled

Mesozoic Mister Nigel