News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's penis

Started by Cramulus, October 14, 2011, 03:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That is a rather impressive assembly of cat penis references, right thar.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 14, 2011, 07:21:35 PM
yeaaaaaaah maybe that was too much

It isn't a proper PD thread UNLESS there is a post that can be described as "Yeaaaah, maybe that was too much."

I for one thank you, Trip. :D

Cain

LMNO

Cain

Cain

Doktor Howl

This is going to be worn out before I get to my laptop.  :(
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If any bead ladies are following my tumblr page they are going to think I've lost my fucking mind.  :lulz: