News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's penis

Started by Cramulus, October 14, 2011, 03:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That is a rather impressive assembly of cat penis references, right thar.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 14, 2011, 07:21:35 PM
yeaaaaaaah maybe that was too much

It isn't a proper PD thread UNLESS there is a post that can be described as "Yeaaaah, maybe that was too much."

I for one thank you, Trip. :D

Cain

LMNO

Cain

Cain

Doktor Howl

This is going to be worn out before I get to my laptop.  :(
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If any bead ladies are following my tumblr page they are going to think I've lost my fucking mind.  :lulz: