News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's penis

Started by Cramulus, October 14, 2011, 03:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2011, 10:12:09 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 19, 2011, 09:55:49 PM
:lulz: This meme might be my favorite, ever.

We should as a group show up at some new board, and post this shit.

OH  MY GOD YES. YES YES YES.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Madigan T Nubilous

Sorry I hit your car, you shouldn't even notice the damage.

BadBeast

They're unfeasably huge knackers. More like a pair of tits.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Sir Squid Diddimus

there has to be some crappy cat appreciation board somewhere that we can "share" this experience with!

Epimetheus

I tried to find an anti-neutering board, then a neutering board, to no avail. Well, I found one but it was tiny and desolate.

Maybe someone can find a neutering subforum on a pets forum or something? I'm going to bed.  :p
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

LMNO

I have a feeling any typical safari board would do.

You simply have a bunch of people register, and then one person starts a thread that talks about how much they love their cat, and it got sick, and there was something wrong with it's bladder, and they had to operate, and the urethra was totally blocked, and the only way to save its life was to remove its penis.

...and then let the fun begin!

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Payne

In, and posted original pic from OP in this thread.

Cramulus

yessssssss, you guys kick ass  :lulz:

forum registration is quick. You need a working e-mail address to activate your account but there's no manual verification.

Payne

Cramulus

:lulz: x 100

Payne and Cain managed to squeeze off almost three pages of hysteria before we all got the banhammer and the thread got deleted

Don Coyote