News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Chime.in - A Social Network that Pays You To Post

Started by Cramulus, October 21, 2011, 05:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

This might be a chance to become professional internet trolls, guys.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don Coyote

Pæs

Quote from: Nigel on October 22, 2011, 04:20:47 AM
It won't let me create a Satanism community. :(
Just called "Satanism"?

I tested after reading this and now I'm the boss of it.

Pæs

OH NOES NOW I'M THE FOUNDER OF THE SOULJA BOY COMMUNITY.
HOW DO I TURN IT OFF?

Don Coyote

Don Coyote

Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 22, 2011, 04:30:40 AM
OH NOES NOW I'M THE FOUNDER OF THE SOULJA BOY COMMUNITY.
HOW DO I TURN IT OFF?

Very pro. :lulz:

Pæs

WAAUUGH NOW I'M FOLLOWING MYSELF.
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's a little buggy... it also won't let me create a community for film cameras, and I'm pretty sure that's not morality-based.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 22, 2011, 04:24:34 AM
Quote from: Nigel on October 22, 2011, 04:20:47 AM
It won't let me create a Satanism community. :(
Just called "Satanism"?

I tested after reading this and now I'm the boss of it.

DAMMIT!  :argh!:

I have "Wicca" and "Paganism".