News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

BEST IDEA EVER

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 22, 2011, 12:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

CANNED PIZZA, CONTAINING BALLS OF DOUGH AND PIZZA SAUCE AND PEPPERONI AND CHEESE.

OK NOW YOU GO.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Epimetheus

TACO CRISP CEREAL.

LIKE COOKIE CRISP.
BUT LITTLE TACOS.

GOOD IDEA RITE? :asshat:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Eater of Clowns

NOT MINE BUT PENGUINS IN SWEATERS
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Epimetheus on October 22, 2011, 06:11:05 PM
TACO CRISP CEREAL.

LIKE COOKIE CRISP.
BUT LITTLE TACOS.

GOOD IDEA RITE? :asshat:

I'D HIT THAT.

Triple Zero

FROZEN BEER IN DISC SHAPE
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Triple Zero

I CALL IT THE BEERCTIC CIRCLE
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

kingyak

Call me old-fashioned, but I don't think you're going to beat monkeys in people clothes.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

Suu

Payne and I came up with the WOMP transportation tubes a few years back. Trans-Atlantic travel...WATER SLIDE STYLE.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Anti-alcohol. It sobers you up after you're done being drunk.

Pæs

WORKING CANDY CELLPHONE.