News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Measles Outbreak.

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, October 24, 2011, 11:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

That was CA last year, so they made it a law that kids have to get vaccinated between the ages the vaccine is good, or they don't go to school.

This is always easier on the legal side than practical on the education side.  It just made it to where the schools had to work harder and sometimes partner with vaccine clinics to get kids through a revolving door into vaccination land.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 16, 2011, 05:51:58 PM
In related news, there's a whooping cough outbreak in IL.  Which is preventable through vaccination.

Yeah, in fact the DPT vaccine is normally one of the first ones babies receive. Did you know that pertussis was once completely eradicated from the US?

Way to go, morons. Bringing back dangerous diseases that are completely preventable! Because out of every million vaccinations given, a few kids may experience side effects, so it's better to leave them unprotected from a disease that can kill them or cause permanent neurological damage.

Thanks, America.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on November 16, 2011, 08:28:16 PM
In related news, there's a whooping cough outbreak in IL.  Which is preventable through vaccination.

Yeah, in fact the DPT vaccine is normally one of the first ones babies receive. Did you know that pertussis was once completely eradicated from the US?

Way to go, morons. Bringing back dangerous diseases that are completely preventable! Because out of every million vaccinations given, a few kids may experience side effects, so it's better to leave them unprotected from a disease that can kill them or cause permanent neurological damage.

Thanks, America.

This is why monkeys should not be allowed to run a planet.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2011, 08:29:00 PM

Thanks, America.

We need to get the cockroaches in charge ASAP.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

Quote from: Nigel on November 16, 2011, 11:36:57 PM

Thanks, America.

What makes you think they aren't?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: 'Kai' ZLB, M.S. on November 17, 2011, 01:28:11 AM

Thanks, America.

:lulz: It might explain a lot.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

LMNO

Quote from: 'Kai' ZLB, M.S. on November 17, 2011, 01:28:11 AM
In related news, there's a whooping cough outbreak in IL.  Which is preventable through vaccination.

Thanks, America.

The mere fact that it was Kai who made the above comment makes it ever so much more ominous...

Kai.  He knows things.

Kai

8) I can neither confirm nor deny that I am a double agent for the Royal Roach Assembly.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: 'Kai' ZLB, M.S. on November 18, 2011, 12:19:14 AM
8) I can neither confirm nor deny that I am a double agent for the Royal Roach Assembly.

:lulz: