Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

KIDS DRAWING INTO STUFFED TOY

Started by Triple Zero, October 25, 2011, 08:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

This is soooo cute:

http://www.childsown.com/

Unfortunately they don't accept any more orders until January, so it's not much help for Christmas gifts.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

THAT is awesome...and it's not like if you're a little creative with a needle you can't do that yourself...some of those look more doable than others.

The concept is da bomb, though.

Elder Iptuous

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

I hope this is still around when I have kids.  I want to keep them around and show them to their friends when they grow up. 

Bu🤠ns

This is really sweet.

Quote from: Jasper on October 26, 2011, 02:30:07 AM
I hope this is still around when I have kids.  I want to keep them around and show them to their friends when they grow up. 

I was reading through her blog and on one of them she couldn't figure out if it was hands or feet in the drawing.  She couldn't really ask because her son is 26 now.

If my mom ordered me a captain nitro stuffed toy I'd probably freak

Triple Zero

e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Jenne

Oh those are just awesome.  I don't have artsy fartsy kids, but I DO have artsy fartsy nieces and a nephew...they are sooo fucking creative it hurts.  I'll have to shove their parents' faces into these sites--they are too fabulous.

AFK

I thought this thread was going to be about crazy alien zombie demon teddy bears absorbing little children into the void.

THREAD DOES NOT DELIVER!!!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Reverend What's-His-Name? Experience on October 26, 2011, 08:43:43 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about crazy alien zombie demon teddy bears absorbing little children into the void.

THREAD DOES NOT DELIVER!!!!!

Yeah I just noticed I kinda screwed up the title, sorry :) :)

AFK

But seriously that is cool.  My daughter has made some awesome drawings that would make some awesome stuffed toys. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.