News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Why Roger Hates You All Today (Updated more or less daily)

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 25, 2011, 09:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

10/25/11:

Some damn fool (read:  Filthy Assistant) mentioned Labor Day, and what a great day it was to save a few bucks shopping.

Let's examine that just a tad, shall we?  Labor Day was supposed to be a guaranteed DAY OFF for the working class, so they could have a little fun before winter set in.  Now, it's when Macy's and all the other big fucking stores have their big sale...So the working class is in there, hustling their arses off at the register and in the stockroom, while the middle class & up do a little shopping.

Apparently, mentioning that inconvenient fact makes me a communist.  Or a terrorist.  Or a "homegrown radical".

I'm okay with that.  Whether or not shitneck filthy apprentice is okay with what I just did to his desk chair remains to be seen.  If the working man doesn't need a day off, Filthy Assistant doesn't need to see over the top of his desk.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

I'm having a hard time seeing what this has to do with why you hate us all.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Phox

I'm fairly certain I've met plenty of people that fit Filthy Assistant's profile. The more you say about him, the more I think "Hey, that reminds me of something Johnny Jackoff said last night."

This particular instance of retardation and blindingly egregious stupidity doesn't remind me of a specifc time, but of all the myriad times I've been called a communist, or a terrorist, or my personal favorite "one of them there libural unionists".  :lol:

Nephew Twiddleton

Proper response: damn straight! Im not letting those conservative catholic pigs dictate policy from dublin! God save the queen!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 25, 2011, 10:01:04 PM
Proper response: damn straight! Im not letting those conservative catholic pigs dictate policy from dublin! God save the queen!

NOW YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE IRISH SEA.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."