News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

dear PD

Started by rong, October 25, 2011, 10:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 11:09:35 PM
I appreciate the outside observation.

It would seem everything is in its place

You mean, clearly, someone else pointing out that you shitting all over EVERYONE'S threads for years is not anyone else's fault but your own must mean they are under Roger's vast and mighty influence?

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

Thanks, Nigel, for offering a reasonable course of action.

What I'm trying to say, with this thread, is "from now on: biped"

I'm a little butthurt at the threadshitting implications as, other than the guns and roses lyrics went awry

situation a week or 2 ago, I don't recall shitting on any threads (unprovoked) since I said evanescence sucks in Rogers thread a few years ago.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 25, 2011, 11:27:12 PM

You mean, clearly, someone else pointing out that you shitting all over EVERYONE'S threads for years is not anyone else's fault but your own must mean they are under Roger's vast and mighty influence?

They come to me, Nigel.  One after another, in a never-ending stream of hopelesslness and fail.  They do this so that I will tell them what they want - NEED - to hear...That they aren't good enough, smart enough, or whatever.  At that point, they can rant and rail at me and call me all manner of vile things, the vile things they always wanted to say to daddy but never had the guts.  I am the surrogate bop bag for their fucked up childhood and their fucked up life.

Thing is, I bet 90% of them had perfectly functional parents, which drove the little retards even buggier.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 11:38:12 PM
Thanks, Nigel, for offering a reasonable course of action.

What I'm trying to say, with this thread, is "from now on: biped"

I'm a little butthurt at the threadshitting implications as, other than the guns and roses lyrics went awry

situation a week or 2 ago, I don't recall shitting on any threads (unprovoked) since I said evanescence sucks in Rogers thread a few years ago.

That's funny.  The way I remember it, you went on a drunken rampage all over PD, and then followed me to IRC to continue telling me what an asshole I am.

Which, of course, was news to me.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Every single thing I've ever seen you post in anyone else's thread has been a non-sequitur which appeared to be designed to distract or detract from their thread. Why don't you go through your posting history and read up, it should be pretty eye-opening.

See your post here: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=30606.0

Dropping one-liners of snark or irrelevance in people's threads for years on end is a great way to make sure you're perceived as an asshole. Didn't mean it that way? Oh. Well then, stop.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 25, 2011, 11:40:29 PM

They come to me, Nigel.  One after another, in a never-ending stream of hopelesslness and fail.  They do this so that I will tell them what they want - NEED - to hear...That they aren't good enough, smart enough, or whatever.  At that point, they can rant and rail at me and call me all manner of vile things, the vile things they always wanted to say to daddy but never had the guts.  I am the surrogate bop bag for their fucked up childhood and their fucked up life.

Thing is, I bet 90% of them had perfectly functional parents, which drove the little retards even buggier.

I have to assume you're right, because nothing but misplaced Daddy issues really seems to explain it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 25, 2011, 11:44:30 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 25, 2011, 11:40:29 PM

I have to assume you're right, because nothing but misplaced Daddy issues really seems to explain it.

After 8 years of this shit, it finally made sense.  :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 10:57:19 PM
Fair enough, roger, if you want to keep shitting in this thread to prove a point or whatever, but I knda would like for other folks to have a chance to give me a chance if that makes any sense.

I was in nyc a month ago and thought about trying to meet up with cram, but didn't because of how negatively I'm responded to here.

That's for Cram to decide. Not us. Don't let us stop you from meeting other spags if they're amenable to it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 25, 2011, 11:45:42 PM
Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 10:57:19 PM
Fair enough, roger, if you want to keep shitting in this thread to prove a point or whatever, but I knda would like for other folks to have a chance to give me a chance if that makes any sense.

I was in nyc a month ago and thought about trying to meet up with cram, but didn't because of how negatively I'm responded to here.

That's for Cram to decide. Not us. Don't let us stop you from meeting other spags if they're amenable to it.

Well, no.  I RUINED IT.  I RUIN EVERYTHING!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 11:26:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 25, 2011, 11:09:12 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on October 25, 2011, 11:07:54 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 25, 2011, 11:05:43 PM
Apparently, this is the part where I'm supposed to feel sorry for the misunderstood little loser, and then we get all weepy and bond or some shit like that.

Fuck that noise.  If he can't act civil because he's got personal issues with you that I guess you didn't even create, that's his problem.  

It also occurs to me that he's trying to stir up a mob against me, by inciting me to kick him while he's down.

This notion bothers me about as much as the last paranoid fantasy I had.

Which is to say, not at all.

I'm glad your paranoia doesn't bother you anymore.  

I would like to mention something about drug use (both prescription and non), alcohol, and these tough economic times but I feel it will only be used against me.

Hey, you know dude? I admit to being a drunk. I'm not going to blame the economy for that. I get drunk because I enjoy it. And generally other people enjoy me just as much regardless of my state of inebriation. Because I'm not an obnoxious drunk. Usually.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 11:26:19 PM
I'm glad your paranoia doesn't bother you anymore.  

You know, most of the hate I shit online (and IRL) isn't personal.

But I really, really don't like you.

rong

Don't you think it would be epic, then, if we met IRL? We could play chess or something.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Freeky

You're an obnoxious, unfunny asshole drunk.  Why would anyone want to hang out with you?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 11:54:15 PM
Don't you think it would be epic, then, if we met IRL? We could play chess or something.

Or something.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 11:54:15 PM

Rong knows how to party!