News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

dear PD

Started by rong, October 25, 2011, 10:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

I've been mostly-lurking-occassionally-posting-sometimes-whilst-drunk-and-aggravating-the-regulars for longer than I can be bothered to look up.  Off the top of my head, is say at least 4 yrs.

I tried to quit, but (lets face facts here)
you're the most interesting forum I've found.

I have some issues, as I'm sure (some of) you guys do, too.
Anyhow, I thought maybe I'd start this here thread and we could have some sort if airing of grievances/who are you again? Sort of thing.

I apologize if there are wierd ass things in my posts. My only source of internets is my phone, and thumb typing auto correct is a pain in the ass.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

rong

PS - sorry, Roger, about misspelling your name in that other thread.  You were the impetus for this thread in that I realized I perceive you as in a position of power and I'm generally prejudiced against those kinda folks.

Truce?

Nephew Twiddleton

Position of power? What do you mean by that?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 10:39:10 PM
PS - sorry, Roger, about misspelling your name in that other thread.  You were the impetus for this thread in that I realized I perceive you as in a position of power and I'm generally prejudiced against those kinda folks.

Truce?

Um, the only "power" Roger has is his force of personality. Sure he's a mod, but so are a fuckton of other people. If you hold it against him that his personality is stronger than yours, you should probably go drown in a bucket.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

How nice of you to bring this up.  In that spirit, I will give you a straight answer.

You aren't being funny when you deliberately fuck up someone's thread with your inane bullshit.  You aren't amusing, any more than the drunken fuckstick on the end of the bar is amusing.  In fact, you are less amusing because it is harder to hit you with shit and throw you out in the back alley by the dumpster.

I'd be politer about this, but let's face facts:  You aren't likely to change.  This is just another passive/aggressive pile of shit in the same fashion as most recently demonstrated by Disco Pickle, and I can predict with some degree of certainty that this sort of jabbering will come up again, within your next hundred posts or so.

On the off chance that you are being sincere, I guess that makes me an asshole.  I can live with that.  Given your track record, though, I'm not gonna rush right down to the drugstore for some preparation H.

TGRR,
Has seen this shit before.  Something about the IRC channel or other.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 10:39:10 PM

Truce?

What the fuck goes through your head when you write shit like that?  Is it painful, or do you just get a low buzzing noise?

I am prejudiced against rotten little shitbags that fuck with my shit over a 4 year period because they have Goddamn daddy issues.

Kill yourself and fuck the body.

Truce, my fucking ass.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 25, 2011, 10:43:52 PM
I'd be politer about this, but let's face facts:  You aren't likely to change.  This is just another passive/aggressive pile of shit in the same fashion as most recently demonstrated by Disco Pickle, and I can predict with some degree of certainty that this sort of jabbering will come up again, within your next hundred posts or so.

HOLY FUCK, CAN I CALL 'EM OR WHAT?

rong

If I had a mouse and keyboard, I'd cut and paste and address things appropriately. But I don't, so I hope it will suffice to say that I perceive Roger having power in the pack of wolves already-proved-it-gets-backup-that-he-deserves sense.  (key word "perceive" - kinda why I dig peedee so much, BTW: nobody else I know is even aware that what they perceive and what is real may be different)

rong

Fair enough, roger, if you want to keep shitting in this thread to prove a point or whatever, but I knda would like for other folks to have a chance to give me a chance if that makes any sense.

I was in nyc a month ago and thought about trying to meet up with cram, but didn't because of how negatively I'm responded to here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 10:51:01 PM
If I had a mouse and keyboard, I'd cut and paste and address things appropriately. But I don't, so I hope it will suffice to say that I perceive Roger having power in the pack of wolves already-proved-it-gets-backup-that-he-deserves sense.  (key word "perceive" - kinda why I dig peedee so much, BTW: nobody else I know is even aware that what they perceive and what is real may be different)

What the fuck is wrong with you?  Seriously?  For fucking real?  You've been a drunken idiot for 4 years because you "perceive" that I have "power"?

You're a fucking psycho.  Get the fuck out.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 10:57:19 PM
Fair enough, roger, if you want to keep shitting in this thread to prove a point or whatever, but I knda would like for other folks to have a chance to give me a chance if that makes any sense.

I was in nyc a month ago and thought about trying to meet up with cram, but didn't because of how negatively I'm responded to here.

SORRY, I HAVE TO FEED THE WOLVES SOMETHING!

You fucked up little monkey.

rong

Dude, seriously, all joking aside, can you try to stop shitting on me?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 11:02:46 PM
Dude, seriously, all joking aside, can you try to stop shitting on me?

Yeah, just as soon as my thread unfucks itself, Glenn Miller crawls out of the channel, and Captain Utopia takes his meds.

I'll fucking get right on it.

Freeky

I doubt you'll take this as an impartial outsider's take on the thing, rong, but I'm pretty sure that, just for the recent posting, you acted like an ass every time, no matter what.  

EVERY.  
               TIME.  
No matter what.

And now you're blaming your behavior on Roger.  

Can you see where maybe he's going to hound you until you shut up or leave?  

Also, that sort of rationalizing and projection makes me sick.

The Good Reverend Roger

Apparently, this is the part where I'm supposed to feel sorry for the misunderstood little loser, and then we get all weepy and bond or some shit like that.

:lulz: