News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

dear PD

Started by rong, October 25, 2011, 10:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 25, 2011, 11:05:14 PM

And now you're blaming your behavior on Roger.  

UNLIMITED POWER!
\
:america:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 25, 2011, 11:05:43 PM
Apparently, this is the part where I'm supposed to feel sorry for the misunderstood little loser, and then we get all weepy and bond or some shit like that.

:lulz:

Fuck that noise.  If he can't act civil because he's got personal issues with you that I guess you didn't even create, that's his problem.  

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 25, 2011, 11:07:54 PM
Apparently, this is the part where I'm supposed to feel sorry for the misunderstood little loser, and then we get all weepy and bond or some shit like that.

Fuck that noise.  If he can't act civil because he's got personal issues with you that I guess you didn't even create, that's his problem.  

It also occurs to me that he's trying to stir up a mob against me, by inciting me to kick him while he's down.

This notion bothers me about as much as the last paranoid fantasy I had.

Which is to say, not at all.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

rong

I appreciate the outside observation.

It would seem everything is in its place

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Good Reverend Roger

What I especially love is that somehow *I* am responsible for his daddy problems with people he *perceives* as having "power".

I'm still giggling about that.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 11:09:35 PM
I appreciate the outside observation.

It would seem everything is in its place

Well, except for you.

Your place would be in the general direction of "somewhere else".

You should work on that.

rong

Thanks for that.  If I ever happen to be in the greater Tucson metropolitan area, would it be acceptable for me to buy you a drink of your choice?

Faust

Oh great, another truck load of bees.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

rong

I would certainly not be arriving by truck.

Eater of Clowns

Rong I am so sorry to hear about your cat's penis.   :sad:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 10:51:01 PM
If I had a mouse and keyboard, I'd cut and paste and address things appropriately. But I don't, so I hope it will suffice to say that I perceive Roger having power in the pack of wolves already-proved-it-gets-backup-that-he-deserves sense.  (key word "perceive" - kinda why I dig peedee so much, BTW: nobody else I know is even aware that what they perceive and what is real may be different)

Translation: "I've been acting like a vapid, drunk asshole for YEARS and nobody likes me. IT MUST BE THAT GUY'S FAULT, HE'S TURNING THEM ALL AGAINST ME".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 11:13:43 PM
Thanks for that.  If I ever happen to be in the greater Tucson metropolitan area, would it be acceptable for me to buy you a drink of your choice?

Yeah, but it's gonna be at the Bashful Bandit.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 25, 2011, 11:19:56 PM
Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 10:51:01 PM
If I had a mouse and keyboard, I'd cut and paste and address things appropriately. But I don't, so I hope it will suffice to say that I perceive Roger having power in the pack of wolves already-proved-it-gets-backup-that-he-deserves sense.  (key word "perceive" - kinda why I dig peedee so much, BTW: nobody else I know is even aware that what they perceive and what is real may be different)

Translation: "I've been acting like a vapid, drunk asshole for YEARS and nobody likes me. IT MUST BE THAT GUY'S FAULT, HE'S TURNING THEM ALL AGAINST ME".

You're only saying that because I turned my mind control lasers on Portland.

Rong, what she really means is "HELP US!  HE'S A MONSTER!  HE'S ENSLAVED US ALL SINCE 2003!"

Someone should do something.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 11:02:46 PM
Dude, seriously, all joking aside, can you try to stop shitting on me?

You know what's a really simple solution?

Step 1: You start acting like a biped.

Step 2: After a while of observing you acting like a biped, other people start treating you like one.

It's not really reasonable to shit all over people's threads for years, and then suddenly demand that they stop treating you like an asshole. You have to stop shitting and wait for people to adjust their perceptions to your reformed behavior.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 25, 2011, 11:09:12 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on October 25, 2011, 11:07:54 PM

It also occurs to me that he's trying to stir up a mob against me, by inciting me to kick him while he's down.

This notion bothers me about as much as the last paranoid fantasy I had.

Which is to say, not at all.

I'm glad your paranoia doesn't bother you anymore.  

I would like to mention something about drug use (both prescription and non), alcohol, and these tough economic times but I feel it will only be used against me.