News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

I am the 0.9999999999ahfuckit%

Started by Salty, October 27, 2011, 05:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Quote from: Alty on October 27, 2011, 06:08:38 AM
Ah HELL no! :lol:

I think that the Occupy movement had brought out a lot of interesting sides to people, a lot of different perspectives. Generally I think this thing might be getting bigger than most individuals can wrap their heads around. I'm definitely one of those people. This thing confuses the fuck out me and this is (one of) my attempts to untangle the knots in my head.

If that's the impression I gave off I am heading in the wrong direction.

If it helps I was half expecting you to say 'i am the 53%'
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Personally I blame julian assange, since if he had released those boa memos this shit would have happen months ago. O and Warren Buffet for bailing out criminals instead of letting the bank fail.

Government sachs is to blame for Euros troubles well that and Greece,
Well at least their debt was lowered 50% to only 120% of the GDP
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit