News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

Freeky bending space time

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, October 25, 2011, 08:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Claws are a secondary natural attack, though, and do an average of 3 points less damage, depending on my Strength score.

Luna

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 27, 2011, 04:05:09 AM
Claws are a secondary natural attack, though, and do an average of 3 points less damage, depending on my Strength score.

They're teabaggers.  KOBOLDS, for pity's sake, only stupider.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Quote from: Luna on October 27, 2011, 04:05:56 AM

YOU DID NOT JUST COMPARE KOBOLDS TO TEA BAGGERS.  :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey:

Luna

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 27, 2011, 04:06:56 AM

YOU DID NOT JUST COMPARE KOBOLDS TO TEA BAGGERS.  :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey:

I SAID the kobolds are smarter...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Quote from: Luna on October 27, 2011, 04:07:32 AM

Kobolds, if they have time to prepare, are scary as fuck.  Give them PC levels, and you're fucked forever.

Tea baggers are more like, hm, orcs without the strength, or goblins without the speed.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 27, 2011, 04:09:22 AM
Quote from: Luna on October 27, 2011, 04:07:32 AM

Kobolds, if they have time to prepare, are scary as fuck.  Give them PC levels, and you're fucked forever.

Tea baggers are more like, hm, orcs without the strength, or goblins without the speed.

Lard golems.  D/N/T.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

They just got scary again.   :sad:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Teabaggers are magic in that anything they support is automatically weakened. It's like a -2 ring of Teabag.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on October 27, 2011, 05:16:56 AM
Teabaggers are magic in that anything they support is automatically weakened. It's like a -2 ring of Teabag.
:lulz:

Epimetheus

Quote from: Nigel on October 27, 2011, 05:16:56 AM

-10 to Constitution!  :lulz:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS