News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

OSHI-- TEAM VODKA IN NEW ORLEANS!

Started by LMNO, October 28, 2011, 11:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I totally forgot to set up meatups-- NOLA Discordians, I'll be in the Quarter until Wednesday.

PM me, fools!

Nephew Twiddleton

Fuck dude have fun and drink one for me
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Sir Squid Diddimus

I was supposed to go right about now.
Bought a house instead.

Maybe next year?

Murmur

Say hi to my cousin while you're there, will you?
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

East Coast Hustle

I haven't been there since before Katrina, but if it's still around I highly recommend eating at Semolina's on Tchopitoulas (or however the fuck it's spelled). If that part of town is anything like it was 10 years ago and your party is white and well-dressed, I'd go for lunch rather than dinner, but it's worth the trip off the beaten tourist track.

Also, if you're feeling particularly ballsy, Snake & Jake's out by Tulane is probably the single best dive bar in the entire world.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Don Coyote

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

LMNO

These are the women of Team Vodka.

Jelly?

Jenne

Suu

So after I read this last night, I had a dream that I was in NOLA visiting my aunt and ran into TEAM VODKA, in which much partying was had. I got introduced to the Missus LMNO and we were drinking something red. (No clue what.) Then, like magic, we get teleported to Hyannis, where we picked up Oarstroker on a ferry and go to P-Town to be fabulous.

The end!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

So, in a last-minute change of plans, for Halloween proper, I made a few adjustments, and went as Mayhem from those insurance commercials. I though Eris would approve.

Eater of Clowns

Nice, I always thought Mayhem would make a great costume!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

East Coast Hustle

Oh, that's an excellent idea! relatively easy to dress up as and provides a perfect excuse for all sorts of life and property-endangering shennanigans!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Triple Zero

I don't know what this "Mayhem" is, but you both look absolutely stunning!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.