News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

I AM THE 110%!!!!!!!!!!

Started by rong, November 01, 2011, 10:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on November 02, 2011, 08:28:09 PM
Weather also whizzes by you when you drive your car.

Sure.

If you're yellow.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: rong on November 02, 2011, 08:03:50 PM
After giving some consideration to the content of this thread, I have realized that I tend to think of new threads as being analogous to things whizzing by as you drive your car.  Some things catch your attention and you stare for awhile.  Some things don't and are quickly forgotten, if noticed at all.

To take that one step further, I would say what is going on in this thread is akin to a passerby telling a tree it isn't interesting enough. 

Then stop planting boring trees.

And that's not my point anyway. I just want you to post in a more coherent fashion.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on November 02, 2011, 08:10:51 PM
I was merely providing an important weather update. No reason to get all sensitive about it

I think it's mainly because they've already heard us New Englanders talking about it a couple of days ago.

rong

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 02, 2011, 10:49:41 PM
After giving some consideration to the content of this thread, I have realized that I tend to think of new threads as being analogous to things whizzing by as you drive your car.  Some things catch your attention and you stare for awhile.  Some things don't and are quickly forgotten, if noticed at all.

To take that one step further, I would say what is going on in this thread is akin to a passerby telling a tree it isn't interesting enough. 

And that's not my point anyway. I just want you to post in a more coherent fashion.
If I can ever get my phone rooted, I could post with the benefit of 9 more digits.  Typing all this shot out with my thumb on a tiny add screen is a tremendous motivator for being cryptic and not really explaining onesself thoroughly
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: rong on November 02, 2011, 11:00:24 PM

If I can ever get my phone rooted, I could post with the benefit of 9 more digits.  Typing all this shot out with my thumb on a tiny add screen is a tremendous motivator for being cryptic and not really explaining onesself thoroughly

It's not that difficult to make a good and understandable point in one sentence.

^ See? I just did it right there.

Cain

I would suggest, perhaps, not posting while on your phone, then?

Cain,
master of obvious solutions.

rong

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 02, 2011, 11:10:20 PM

It's not that difficult to make a good and understandable point in one sentence.

^ See? I just did it right there.

NEEDS MOAR CONTENT!

I kid, and points taken.

Pæs

rong

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Everyone is a copywriter in the information age. It's no longer the domain of poets, headlines, graphic designers, advertisers, brand namers, email subjects, text messages, status updates, and tweets. —Microstyle by Christopher Johnson, aka The Name Inspector.

Learn to Occam or GTFO my internets.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cain on November 02, 2011, 11:20:50 PM
I would suggest, perhaps, not posting while on your phone, then?

Cain,
master of obvious solutions.

^and 1st Prize goes to...

Although, I have typed out short essays on my iPhone before and posted them. It's a bit of a pain but not that big of a deal with a modicum of effort.

Fuck's sake, rong; I realize I'm a crystalline paragon of humanity so maybe this isn't fair, but you could at least TRY a little harder.

rong

i was considering starting a "rongs incomplete thoughts thread" where i can post things such as "I am the 110%"

would something like this be met with approval or more disapproval?

i seem to have lots of these ideas, but my creative process seems to work best collaboratively and so i have a hard time deciding what to do with it once conceived.

Triple Zero

Quote from: rong on November 03, 2011, 02:44:54 PM
i was considering starting a "rongs incomplete thoughts thread" where i can post things such as "I am the 110%"

would something like this be met with approval or more disapproval?

i seem to have lots of these ideas, but my creative process seems to work best collaboratively and so i have a hard time deciding what to do with it once conceived.

Sure! You can get a blog for free at blogspot or wordpress.com , that way people who are actually interested in your incomplete thoughts can go there and comment and collaborate on your creative processes.

What's that?

You're not sure if you'd get any return visitors so you'd rather shove it down our throats over here?

No thanks.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

rong

Oh, ok. I get it now. 

Thanks for playing along everybody. 

Pæs