News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

ATTN: TGRR

Started by trix, November 02, 2011, 01:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, he didn't put a quarter in the slot.  How am I supposed to perform on demand if he doesn't put a quarter in the slot?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

trix

Quote from: Nigel on November 02, 2011, 04:30:00 PM
The fuck, seriously?

ANOTHER ONE?

Where are they getting the script?

:crankey:

These comments would make more sense if this was my first post here.

untangle thy panties, I is just having a bit of fun.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 02, 2011, 05:24:11 PM
Quote from: trix on November 02, 2011, 01:40:12 AM
I've been reading your tripe lately, and I just don't feel it.  I had hoped, upon your underplayed rise from the grave, to witness the kind of boiling hatred and great and terrible wrath that those who were present to behold speak of, either in whispers or not at all.  But I don't.  You aren't the motherfucker you claim to be.  YOU NEVER CAME BACK.  You, sir, are a mother fucking ZOMBIE.  And as you post your watered down flickers of mild angst, only barely tinged with the flavor of the towering temper you once had, I find myself offended by the lingering stench of your pretension.

See, shit like this inspires me to greatness1.

Kind of wondering what watered-down shit he's referring to, since I haven't posted any rants or essays until this morning.

1  Well, not really.  It actually made me laugh a bit, and then write Trix off completely.

In a way, that's kind of what I mean.  I would have thought that the legendary rantmaster coming back from the dead would have been followed by some of the epic rants that that horrible bastard is known for!

Anyway, it was just a humorous attempt at saying hello.  Hence the TL;DR.  Why so serious and defensive?  ARE YOU BECOMING GREYFACE ON US?
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

trix

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on November 02, 2011, 05:04:08 PM
"You're a pussy for not...attacking some blog or something!"

....said the pussy too lazy to get off his ass and do...whatever it is you're trying to do.

Aha, you almost, almost got the joke!

Quote from: trix
... to save me the effort..

Perhaps this would work better if there was a tongue-in-cheek emote?
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trix on November 02, 2011, 05:39:29 PM
In a way, that's kind of what I mean.  I would have thought that the legendary rantmaster coming back from the dead would have been followed by some of the epic rants that that horrible bastard is known for!

Anyway, it was just a humorous attempt at saying hello.  Hence the TL;DR.  Why so serious and defensive?  ARE YOU BECOMING GREYFACE ON US?

Well, obviously, the thing to do over the week of vacation I just finished would be to plunk down at a computer and dance like a monkey for you...instead of swilling booze, causing a ruckus downtown, terrorizing golfers and Calvinists, and getting my freak on with Enabler a few times each day.

How silly of me.  How horribly greyface.  

And I'm not being serious and defensive, though I realize it may seem that way due to the truncated form of communication (the internet), and your own attitude.

No, I'm laughing at you, boy.

Like this ---> :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, flat joke falls flat. Obviously, it is because our sense of humor is lacking.

:roll:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

NO REALLY, IT'S NOT YOU IT'S EVERYONE ELSE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trix

I mentioned myself as a noob in the post, and chose TGRR as a target, knowing from lurking that so many noobs do so it's become a meme.  Not just lurking, I was one of those noobs who started with a more serious and grayfaced attack upon TGRR, not knowing he was dead.  If you care to remember, I was expertly beaten senseless for my trouble.

I really figured you guys would see the joke, appreciate the meme, note the delivery, hopefully chuckle at the silliness of it, and move on.  And just in case the intent was a bit subtle, I included the TL;DR to make the intent more clear.

I just felt the legendary TGRR could use a formal welcome back.  I rather hoped he'd play along.

If you don't find it funny.  Well, I tried.  I did warn you of my lack of wit, did I not?
Zen Without Zen Masters

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on November 02, 2011, 05:47:24 PM
NO REALLY, IT'S NOT YOU IT'S EVERYONE ELSE.

He forgot to put a quarter in the slot.  If he did that, this scratchy voice recording comes on like the big rusty metal heads at Coney Island, and all manner of hate shits out.  Sometimes it sticks, though, and repeats itself.  Forever.

Caveat emptor, and all that good shit.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 02, 2011, 05:12:20 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 02, 2011, 05:00:27 PM
ZOMG IT'S TGRR

I THINK I WILL DISTINGUISH MYSELF FROM ALL OTHER INSECURE N00BS EVER BY CHALLENGING HIM AND TELLING HIS HE'S LOST HIS EDGE AND ISN'T THAT SPECIAL

I MEAN, IT'S NOT LIKE HE'S HUMAN ANYWAY, RIGHT? SO INSULTING THE SHIT OUT OF HIS PERSONALITY ISN'T REALLY A TOTAL DICK MOVE.

Trix should ask for his money back, because I gotta admit I'm not performing to spec.  This would probably bother me, if it weren't some elaborate pitch for me to go dump on some dime-a-dozen Palintard blog, which will change precisely nothing except for yet another ban on yet another meaningless dead end on the interbutts sooper highway.

Aside from the laughable "go do this thing that I can't be bothered to do", that's the kicker.

Clearly trolling a blog about some lady who's less relevant than ever will cause this man to have an epiphany and go on a crusade to singlehandedly save America. He certainly won't react like any other human being who has their beliefs mocked. He's just sitting there waiting to be saved.

Also, what Nigel said right above Roger's quote. Clearly someone with a strong personality who speaks their mind doesn't have feelings.

No, not trying to build any bandwagons here (since that's ALWAYS what it is when someone speaks in another's defense), but every so often the stupid I see around me starts to build up and I have to spew it somewhere. I mean what I say, but just not implying that Roger needs my defense, or that trix is worth it
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

trix

Ugh, you guys always get me to break character and get all defensive.

I really gotta stop falling for that.
Zen Without Zen Masters

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on November 02, 2011, 05:49:56 PM
Also, what Nigel said right above Roger's quote. Clearly someone with a strong personality who speaks their mind doesn't have feelings.

Of course not.  I'm a Barbie Girl™, in a Barbie World™.  I exist solely to amuse people with cute angry rants and look damn sexy doing it.

COME ON BARBIE, LET'S GO BARBIE!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trix on November 02, 2011, 05:51:29 PM

Like I said, you gotta put a quarter in the slot.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trix on November 02, 2011, 05:48:52 PM
I mentioned myself as a noob in the post, and chose TGRR as a target, knowing from lurking that so many noobs do so it's become a meme.  Not just lurking, I was one of those noobs who started with a more serious and grayfaced attack upon TGRR, not knowing he was dead.  If you care to remember, I was expertly beaten senseless for my trouble.

I really figured you guys would see the joke, appreciate the meme, note the delivery, hopefully chuckle at the silliness of it, and move on.  And just in case the intent was a bit subtle, I included the TL;DR to make the intent more clear.

I just felt the legendary TGRR could use a formal welcome back.  I rather hoped he'd play along.

If you don't find it funny.  Well, I tried.  I did warn you of my lack of wit, did I not?

YES IT IS TOTALLY OUR NOT GETTING THE JOKE, AND NOT AT ALL THE COMPLETE FAILURE OF THE DELIVERY.

PRO TIP: IT GENERALLY REQUIRES A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PRE-EXISTING FAMILIARITY TO MAKE IT SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE TO BUST SOMEONE'S BALLS WITHOUT OFFENSE.

IF THIS SEEMS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU DON'T HAVE AUTISM.

The Good Reverend Roger

Hi Barbie Hi Ken! Do you wanna go for a ride? Sure Ken! Jump In...

trix

Quote from: Nigel on November 02, 2011, 05:53:35 PM
Quote from: trix on November 02, 2011, 05:48:52 PM

YES IT IS TOTALLY OUR NOT GETTING THE JOKE, AND NOT AT ALL THE COMPLETE FAILURE OF THE DELIVERY.

PRO TIP: IT GENERALLY REQUIRES A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PRE-EXISTING FAMILIARITY TO MAKE IT SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE TO BUST SOMEONE'S BALLS WITHOUT OFFENSE.

IF THIS SEEMS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU DON'T HAVE AUTISM.

I admitted the failure of delivery.  Read that last part again please.

As for familiarity, well, I thought I had that by now.  Ok ok, perhaps I misjudged the amount required.  I spend too many hours every day reading this board, for months, so I can see how I probably feel more familiar with you lot than you lot feel with me.  My bad.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 02, 2011, 05:53:31 PM
Quote from: trix on November 02, 2011, 05:51:29 PM

Like I said, you gotta put a quarter in the slot.

<Inserts a quarter>
Zen Without Zen Masters