News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Hey Slick!

Started by AFK, November 02, 2011, 03:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Stop waiting for the stars to align up to hand over to you a big bowl of plush-wrapped sunshine kitties because it isn't going to happen and you are just wasting time waiting for that bullshit when you could be out taking the man by the goddamned gonads and showing him what is what, you dig? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Everything's RWHN'd on November 02, 2011, 03:46:24 PM
Stop waiting for the stars to align up to hand over to you a big bowl of plush-wrapped sunshine kitties because it isn't going to happen and you are just wasting time waiting for that bullshit when you could be out taking the man by the goddamned gonads and showing him what is what, you dig? 

Dealing with a new-ager, I take it?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."