News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Leaked: Triple Zero now campaign manager for a Dutch political party

Started by Cain, October 30, 2011, 11:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

They must have had two or three #1 hits over here. They were the Teletubbies of their day.

Here's a Smurfs cover of Technohead's "Wanna be a Hippy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzGPNi-8fAY&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL40AB17B53D90CC30
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 31, 2011, 09:11:43 PM
Anyway, yeah, this video was like, two years ago? She's a one person party, split off from the Liberals (which is another word for "right wing conservatives" in the Netherlands, true fact) ... and then everybody voted for Geert Wilders.

Hey Regret, you got any good links to Youtube vids of the "New Kids"? It's exactly the same stuff, except without Rita Verdonk in the foreground and it's intentionally funny.
Remember: Kut = Cunt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwx9aXK74CU
Found one with subtitles! I still haven't seen it :(
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Triple Zero

Yeah but the "smurf house" fad was terrible. I love happy hardcore, but because it's so easy to produce and target kids who don't know any better, there's huge quality differences. But that's another discussion :)

The Mosselman also spawned a fair deal of ripoffs btw, under the title of "Hollands Hakkuh" ...

Quote from: Regret on November 01, 2011, 05:04:50 PM
Anyway, yeah, this video was like, two years ago? She's a one person party, split off from the Liberals (which is another word for "right wing conservatives" in the Netherlands, true fact) ... and then everybody voted for Geert Wilders.

Hey Regret, you got any good links to Youtube vids of the "New Kids"? It's exactly the same stuff, except without Rita Verdonk in the foreground and it's intentionally funny.

The movie? Yeah, me neither :(

There's even a sequel, but I dunno if it's out already.

If you watch it, and find it good enough (or can bare) to watch a second time, grab the German dubbed version. The actors themselves dubbed the movie ... in reaaaaaaaally bad German :lol:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

I watched the video again.

I think it's hilarious that it portrays the Netherlands as this chaotic place descending into anarchy. I'm not sure what the crime rate is like there but.....
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Reginald Ret

per 16million people:
1.2 million crimes total
700k moneyrelated crimes
180k vandalism and civic order
110k violence and sexual
11k other (not under first four categories)
151k traffic
5k gun
5k other laws

Or so the central bureau of statistics of dutchspagistan says.
http://statline.cbs.nl/StatWeb/publication/?DM=SLNL&PA=80344NED&D1=0&D2=0-1,61,85,102-103,112,115-116&D3=0&D4=4-5&VW=T
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

BadBeast

Quote from: Regret on November 01, 2011, 09:24:51 PM
per 16million people:
1.2 million crimes total
700k monkeyrelated crimes
180k vandalism and civic order
110k violence and sexual
11k other (not under first four categories)
151k traffic
5k gun
5k other laws

Or so the central bureau of statistics of dutchspagistan says.
http://statline.cbs.nl/StatWeb/publication/?DM=SLNL&PA=80344NED&D1=0&D2=0-1,61,85,102-103,112,115-116&D3=0&D4=4-5&VW=T
That falls well within the parameters for EU Crime allocation target figures for member States.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 01, 2011, 07:40:55 PM

I think it's hilarious that it portrays the Netherlands as this chaotic place descending into anarchy. I'm not sure what the crime rate is like there but.....

Not quite entirely, "New Kids" portrays them as a very isolated small group of unemployed anti-social idiots, turns it into hyperbole caricature and takes the piss with hilarious results.

... except I just realized you were talking about Rita Verdonk's (nearly identical) video, right? :lulz:
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 01, 2011, 09:51:28 PM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 01, 2011, 07:40:55 PM

Not quite entirely, "New Kids" portrays them as a very isolated small group of unemployed anti-social idiots, turns it into hyperbole caricature and takes the piss with hilarious results.

... except I just realized you were talking about Rita Verdonk's (nearly identical) video, right? :lulz:

Yep, the original video  :lulz:

The scenario of an old lady getting mugged and scratched up and then a group of hooligans running up and attacking the paramedics who came to save her for no discernible reason whatsoever, on what looks like a street corner in a fairly nice neighborhood is so delightfully preposterous that it strikes me as some late night comedy show sketch.

And then there's the whole thing where the cops come in and go, "there, there, Mr. Armed Robber, let's get you a cup of tea while we haul off that nasty gentleman who runs this establishment"

It seems like Verdonk is trying to manufacture a problem but ended up creating comedy.

Triple Zero

It's completely ridiculous, and I'm fairly sure was perceived as such by the overwhelming majority of the population.

Though seeing these two things together, I would really like to know whether New Kids borrowed inspiration from that clip. It's old enough. That would be even more hilarious :lol:

Cainad (dec.)

It's like the people involved in making that ad don't actually know what crime looks like, so they made up some scenarios based on stuff they read in a newspaper once. :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cainad on November 02, 2011, 11:59:52 AM
It's like the people involved in making that ad don't actually know what crime looks like, so they made up some scenarios based on stuff they read in a newspaper once. :lulz:

Either that, or crime is in fact rampant in the Netherlands, and it looks exactly like that for some really funny reason.

QuoteWhores, get the hell out!

Way to get laid ever, dude.

QuoteKeep your hands off my camera!

Way to break the 4th wall, dude.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 01, 2011, 05:32:54 PM
Yeah but the "smurf house" fad was terrible. I love happy hardcore, but because it's so easy to produce and target kids who don't know any better, there's huge quality differences. But that's another discussion :)

The Mosselman also spawned a fair deal of ripoffs btw, under the title of "Hollands Hakkuh" ...

Quote from: Regret on November 01, 2011, 05:04:50 PM

The movie? Yeah, me neither :(

There's even a sequel, but I dunno if it's out already.

If you watch it, and find it good enough (or can bare) to watch a second time, grab the German dubbed version. The actors themselves dubbed the movie ... in reaaaaaaaally bad German :lol:

Wowwwwww the english parts are hilariously not quite right!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 01, 2011, 11:29:29 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on November 01, 2011, 05:50:55 AM
I liked Wim Kok. If only for his hilarious name.

True.

(it really means "cook / kitchen chef", btw)

He was also quite a reasonable politician, back when our Labour party was actually somewhat progressive left, and actually listened [or just happened to act in line with] to the people's thoughts and wishes.

QuoteI do think The Nederlands would benefit greatly from a new, more progressive style of Government. A Mosselman Government.
Imagine a G20 Summit with his unique input. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SwlqFc8RHA&ob=av2e

Oh my god!

ROGER CHECK THIS OUT, THE MOSSELMAN IS BACK IN BUSINESS

Last time I checked he was selling kitchens or something, but he's got a Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Mosselvla

and a website

http://www.demosselman.nl/

AND TWITTER

http://twitter.com/#!/DeMosselman

oh glorious day!!

woooooooooooooooooooo
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.