News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

RE: MCR

Started by Don Coyote, November 04, 2011, 04:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

I regret to inform you that due to you not filling out blocks 1-12 on the Accordion Form Number  2323, and by that I mean you failed to even submit the form, we will not be able to process your request to complain about Rocks or Rolls. Next time please submit your AF2323 at least 5 working days prior to the event you wish to complain about. In addition, we have received several AF2324's REQUESTING that MORE My Chemical Romance be played, AND several AF445's detailing why they are in fact Rock and Hard.

Sincerely,
The Socially Prevalent Yelling and Dancing Educational Receiver

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donald Coyote on November 04, 2011, 04:41:21 PM
I regret to inform you that due to you not filling out blocks 1-12 on the Accordion Form Number  2323, and by that I mean you failed to even submit the form, we will not be able to process your request to complain about Rocks or Rolls. Next time please submit your AF2323 at least 5 working days prior to the event you wish to complain about. In addition, we have received several AF2324's REQUESTING that MORE My Chemical Romance be played, AND several AF445's detailing why they are in fact Rock and Hard.

Sincerely,

I hate you all so very, very much.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2011, 04:56:08 PM
Quote from: Donald Coyote on November 04, 2011, 04:41:21 PM

Sincerely,

I hate you all so very, very much.
I'm not well. :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Any band that has the words my, chemical, or romance probably lacks the  appropriate mineral composition to be considered either rock or hard let alone both.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 04, 2011, 07:44:54 PM
Any band that has the words my, chemical, or romance probably lacks the  appropriate mineral composition to be considered either rock or hard let alone both.

So something more like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlu4_4ehdQs

Nephew Twiddleton

Cant see on the phone. At the gig yo.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS