Main Menu

The Confessional is OPEN.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 04, 2011, 06:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Quote from: Faust on December 05, 2011, 08:08:05 AM
Quote from: morosa on December 05, 2011, 12:50:21 AM
Quote from: Nigel on December 04, 2011, 10:40:16 PM
There are several here younger than you, and I would say you're off to a great start.

Nigel, I could cry.
Just breaking some ice I felt for no real reason, this really might be the greatest place on the internet for real shit. Nigel, Cramulus, LMNO, TGRR, DoktorHowl (we have a mutual friend IRL!), BadBeast, TripleZero, Doktor(phox?)zero, this is no ass-kissing, you are very cool people and it is a pleasure to be here. The list goes on, but I'm not here specifically to flatter you and I had some stuff to do today. I'm grateful to have stumbled here misdirected from RAW/peedee and seen where thinkers are at with it "these days." I hope I can make my hat fit nicely in the ring.

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 04, 2011, 10:42:59 PM
awesome :link:
that's a sharp point there

Not in it, welcome to my revenge list.

Snubbed, eh?
This might be a good time to open up a hot dog stand.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Goddamnit, now I want a hot dog.

This happens EVERY FUCKING TIME.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on December 05, 2011, 05:44:46 PM
Goddamnit, now I want a hot dog.

This happens EVERY FUCKING TIME.

:lu-

:crankey:  GODDAMMIT.  ME TOO NOW.  FUCK YUO, NIGEL, AND YOUR CONTAGIOUS HOT DOG WANTING.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Freeky

LMNO

Now I'm waiting for the inevitable HOT DOG EATING CONTEST.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 05, 2011, 07:07:56 PM

I can tell you for sure that I won't be participating in that.  :lulz:

But I am going to get some Hebrew Nationals on my way home from the financial aid office.

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on December 05, 2011, 07:32:56 PM

But I am going to get some Hebrew Nationals on my way home from the financial aid office.

I think my store sells Nathan's.  If so, OMG FAPFAPFAP.  If not, Is Hebrew National the best kind?  I want some good ones, not ones that actually taste like what everyone is afraid they're made of.

morosa

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 05, 2011, 03:49:49 PM
There are several here younger than you, and I would say you're off to a great start.

Nigel, I could cry.
Just breaking some ice I felt for no real reason, this really might be the greatest place on the internet for real shit. Nigel, Cramulus, LMNO, TGRR, DoktorHowl (we have a mutual friend IRL!), BadBeast, TripleZero, Doktor(phox?)zero, this is no ass-kissing, you are very cool people and it is a pleasure to be here. The list goes on, but I'm not here specifically to flatter you and I had some stuff to do today. I'm grateful to have stumbled here misdirected from RAW/peedee and seen where thinkers are at with it "these days." I hope I can make my hat fit nicely in the ring.

Who do you know that Dok knows?

I'm up at a trimming concentration camp right now in some portal in northern california and one of the other inmates is a native sanfranciscan named Obo, who says he met dok on some tour they were doing in relation to the church of the subgenius. Or maybe it was a touring bar show.. Either way, his description of dok and his  speech sounded to me like we were both talking about the same Doktor Howl. He's also a sanfranciscan, no?

And yes, yes, Nathan's!! Best. You have your hot dogs tastefully prioritized. Buffalo dogs are the most amazing, and you can eat them hot..

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 05, 2011, 07:37:28 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 05, 2011, 07:32:56 PM

I think my store sells Nathan's.  If so, OMG FAPFAPFAP.  If not, Is Hebrew National the best kind?  I want some good ones, not ones that actually taste like what everyone is afraid they're made of.

Hebrew National are on par with Nathan's, IMO. Some people prefer Nathan's because they're more highly seasoned.

I'm actually thinking about trying some good old Oscar Meyer franks, it's been a long time and I forget whether they're any good.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: morosa on December 05, 2011, 07:41:24 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 05, 2011, 03:49:49 PM

Nigel, I could cry.

Who do you know that Dok knows?

I'm up at a trimming concentration camp right now in some portal in northern california and one of the other inmates is a native sanfranciscan named Obo, who says he met dok on some tour they were doing in relation to the church of the subgenius. Or maybe it was a touring bar show.. Either way, his description of dok and his  speech sounded to me like we were both talking about the same Doktor Howl. He's also a sanfranciscan, no?

And yes, yes, Nathan's!! Best. You have your hot dogs tastefully prioritized. Buffalo dogs are the most amazing, and you can eat them hot..

Different Dok.