News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

You and your clone

Started by Cramulus, November 04, 2011, 07:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Phox on November 06, 2011, 06:37:15 AM
I'd like to say, I'd do all of the above. Fuck, fight, murder.... on the other hand, there sheer shenanigans two of me could get up to.... it would be pretty epic....

ETA: Alternatively, I could pull a Dr. McNinja and get degrees in every field ever and figure out how to recombine into a single entity with all the acquired knowledge...

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 06, 2011, 04:07:42 PM
There would be two of you. Two vaginas, four tits, and you're the same person so it's all good. What's not to like about that?

When their cycles sync up :)

QuoteWhich would also be a drawback when the suitor is in the dog house.

Unless that's what this means.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Phox

Quote from: Donald Coyote on November 06, 2011, 04:45:26 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on November 06, 2011, 06:37:15 AM
I'd like to say, I'd do all of the above. Fuck, fight, murder.... on the other hand, there sheer shenanigans two of me could get up to.... it would be pretty epic....

ETA: Alternatively, I could pull a Dr. McNinja and get degrees in every field ever and figure out how to recombine into a single entity with all the acquired knowledge...

http://drmcninja.com/comics/2010-04-02-17p49.jpg
I can imagine having that exact conversation with my clone.  :lulz:
ETA: Removed image tags.

Cainad (dec.)

Woah, I just realized that I could literally DOUBLE the rate at which I make terrible mistakes! This is awesome.