News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Portland, (east coast) voted one of the top cities for hipsters

Started by AFK, April 07, 2012, 11:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories/stories/wgme_vid_11439.shtml?wap=0

I can believe it.  Between the Arts District, the Old Port, and Commercial Street, it really is a magnet for hipsters. 

And Coffee by Design is more or less the Mecca where they all converge. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

I am calling shennanigans on any expeeimental method or lack thereof that determimed that.

Otherwise, I pity them when they run into some of my family up there.
Welll, I actially don't.  :lulz:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

East Coast Hustle

Hipsters in Portland Sr.? :lulz:

Too bad real hipsters could never afford the rents in that town. So unless they're all commuting in from Biddo to rub elbows with all the frat boy meatheads in the Old Port, I'm'a have to call bullshit on that one.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Though I would dearly love to watch what happens when a pack of hipsters wanders into J's Oyster Bar on a saturday night. I wonder if by "hipsters" they mean "the dozen or so people who work at Bull Moose"?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"