Come Get Some!

Started by AFK, November 09, 2011, 01:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES FROM HERE ON OUT, SPANKY. :kojak:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on November 09, 2011, 11:17:51 PM
Quote from: Not Really a Reverend What's-his-Name? on November 09, 2011, 05:41:39 PM
ZZzzzz.  Anyway, I made a promise that I wasn't going to let this spill over into multiple threads and I need to live up to that.  The OP was actually a little thing I was feeling in a moment and wanted to share.  If you have any more scintillating insights to share regarding the drug "discussion" please, for the rest of the board, post them in the relevant threads. 

No dice. I'm going to ruin every thread you start here from now until eternity until you publicly and sincerely apologize for accusing me of fishing for your PI. :)

I don't think it's going to happen. One of the things I realized, when he was talking about a "wind change" because I accepted what he told Kai and backed down from questioning his job and credentials, is that he sincerely believes that once you pick a position, or even pose a question, you are honor-bound to stick with it to the bitter end even if it doesn't make sense or if new information surfaces.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Yep. That's why I'm going to be having so much fun anytime he decides to try to start a new thread. :)

Anyway, it gets boring out here. I needed a pet project.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

AFK

Why wait?  I've been here for quite a few years now, I've started many threads.  Why put off tomorrow what you can do today? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.