News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

ITT: TGRR helps you with your personals ads.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 08, 2011, 06:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2011, 06:05:48 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on November 09, 2011, 12:09:29 AM
DO WANT

QuoteTucson Woman Wants To Meet A Normal Guy
I'm 24/single/1 kid (deal with it or GTFO), and I'm sick of all the weird bastards in this town.  I'd like to meet a guy who has a JOB, who doesn't wear Goddamn "Trip Pants" at the age of 30, and understands that mullets didn't look good in the 80s, and they don't look good now.  Just a normal guy, you know?

If you have a nickname, don't contact me.  If you are a "furry", a goth, a "juggalo", do not respond.  If the height of your ambition is working in a call center, I am not for you.  If you own a Wii system, find someone else.  If, on the other hand, you like going out and doing things, finding some adventure in this Godforsaken shit hole, and have better plans than living and dying in an efficiency apartment, hit me up.

The right guy will also be able to deal with Knuckles, my ex-boyfriend, when he gets out of the state penitentiary in January.  He's the reason I hate Tucson, him and his biker buddies, and he still thinks wrapping tire irons around the heads of my dates will win me back.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2011, 06:05:48 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on November 09, 2011, 12:09:29 AM
DO WANT

QuoteTucson Woman Wants To Meet A Normal Guy
I'm 24/single/1 kid (deal with it or GTFO), and I'm sick of all the weird bastards in this town.  I'd like to meet a guy who has a JOB, who doesn't wear Goddamn "Trip Pants" at the age of 30, and understands that mullets didn't look good in the 80s, and they don't look good now.  Just a normal guy, you know?

If you have a nickname, don't contact me.  If you are a "furry", a goth, a "juggalo", do not respond.  If the height of your ambition is working in a call center, I am not for you.  If you own a Wii system, find someone else.  If, on the other hand, you like going out and doing things, finding some adventure in this Godforsaken shit hole, and have better plans than living and dying in an efficiency apartment, hit me up.

The right guy will also be able to deal with Knuckles, my ex-boyfriend, when he gets out of the state penitentiary in January.  He's the reason I hate Tucson, him and his biker buddies, and he still thinks wrapping tire irons around the heads of my dates will win me back.

BRB LOL

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dimocritus on November 09, 2011, 12:45:04 AM
I think I'd like to participate in this.

QuotePunk Rocker Astronomy Student Needs His Lenses Cleaned
Providence, straight single male, smoker.  I'm the lead singer of a punk band, and am pursuing my degree in Astronomy, as I feel that the pay in the bar circuit is simply too high.  Turn ons:  Indian food, women that like to dance, and running the "Warwick Gauntlet" naked at 2AM, Guido chicks.  Turn offs:  Unnecessary drama/stress and women that simply cannot understand what dating an Italian means (in terms of brain power or lack thereof).

If you simply can't get enough of popped collars, fist pumping, spiked hair, and spray on tan, I'm your man.  If you feel that black wife beaters and designer jeans are the only thing women should legally allowed to wear, you're my dream girl.  Hit me up, and we'll go out to clubs we're both too old for.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kurt Christ on November 09, 2011, 03:05:17 AM
Why the hell not?
I'll do it.

QuoteIf You'll Be My Amelia Earhart, I'll Be Your Howard Hughes
Misanthrope seeking neglect from someone too busy to see me.  In short, I'm looking for a soul mate that I never actually have to see.  Imagine the years of happiness we'll have, being in a committed relationship that doesn't actually involve dealing with each other!  You will fly off and have adventures, and I will sit in my hotel room, obsessively yanking out my pubic hairs and screaming at the help because my newspaper has germs on it.

This is ideal for women that hate men, or women that just plain hate everyone.  We can - if absolutely necessary - exchange the occasional telegram, but for God's sake, stay at least two states away.  Owning a Lockheed Model 10 Electra a plus, particularly if you have a sense of adventure and poor navigational skills.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Beardman Meow on November 09, 2011, 03:46:48 AM
Wow, just when I decide I'll reactivate my findsomeone.co.nz account and write something, this beautiful thread comes into my life.

This site has the usual space for "about me", "looking for", and "describe yourself in one sentence".

It also wants my thoughts on children, commitment, communication, drugs, expressing yourself, housework, intimacy, love, money, politics, racism, romance, sexism, technology, work and religion... if you feel like trying the BONUS ROUND.

Optional text boxes for holiness overflow include "what I do for exercise", "sports I like to watch", "my hobbies" and "hobbies I'd like to take up", "my favourite foods", "what I like to cook", "MY IDEAL NIGHT OUT", "my typical holiday", "my dream holiday" and "my most memorable holiday".

ETA: I FOUND MORE BOXES TO FILL IN, IF YOU FEEL SO INSPIRED.
Favourites movies, programs, books. Last of each I watched/read and what I thought of it.
Art and theatre that I enjoy.

TGGR, PLEASE PIMP MY PROFILE.

QuoteAbout me:  I'm just an average guy.

Looking for:  An even-tempered woman in her 20s/30s.

Describe my self in one sentence:  I'm just an ordinary average guy, my friends all are boring and so am I, we're just ordinary average guys.

Transportation: My friend's got a Chrysler, I've got a Dodge.

Hobbies:  Every Friday night we go to the lanes, drink a few beers, bowl a few frames.  We're just ordinary average guys.  On Saturday we clean up the yard, pick up the dog doo, hope that it's hard.  Ordinary average guys.

If you need more, I can rip off another Joe Walsh song.

Freeky

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Khara on November 09, 2011, 04:04:23 PM
How dare you bring Elvis into your whore game.  People like you should be in jail or dead. 

[/quote]

I'm sorry, but this just made me laugh and laugh. I mean, what the...   :lulz: :lulz:
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on November 09, 2011, 06:48:07 PM
How dare you bring Elvis into your whore game.  People like you should be in jail or dead. 

I'm sorry, but this just made me laugh and laugh. I mean, what the...   :lulz: :lulz:
[/quote]

This must be the best new America™ detector yet.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2011, 06:50:54 PM
Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on November 09, 2011, 06:48:07 PM

This must be the best new America™ detector yet.

It's Missouri.  Last good thing to come out of Missouri was Mark Twain.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just canceled one of my dates, because for some reason he emailed me "Got any more pics?" three times this morning, and it couldn't have just been a sending glitch because it was in response to three different emails... and I've already sent him a bunch of pics, it's not like I've been evasive.

God, there are a lot of idiots out there.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on November 09, 2011, 08:04:08 PM
I just canceled one of my dates, because for some reason he emailed me "Got any more pics?" three times this morning, and it couldn't have just been a sending glitch because it was in response to three different emails... and I've already sent him a bunch of pics, it's not like I've been evasive.

Well, now he has pics to jack off to, which is way less terrifying than talking to a woman in person.   :)

TGRR,
Wallowing in other peoples' filth since the Johnson administration.

Freeky

He likes to have a selection when wanking.

DAMMIT ROGER BEAT ME TO IT.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Science me, babby on November 09, 2011, 08:05:59 PM

He likes to have a selection when wanking.

DAMMIT DOK BEAT ME TO IT.

Who?

East Coast Hustle

you should tell him you'll send more pics if he sends you nudes.

then you should post him on isanyoneup.com
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"