News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

ITT: TGRR helps you with your personals ads.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 08, 2011, 06:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Mine has been posted on Craigslist. Let the games begin!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Suu

QuoteHay what's going on . i would love too see the fag and you singing yankee doodle dandy lol..i think it would make for a exciting night.

Not good enough!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 08, 2011, 08:29:48 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 08, 2011, 08:28:14 PM
Holy shit, this is amazing. Roger, you may see me married yet.

Most successful ad I've EVER placed, and amazing it hasn't been flagged yet.

What gets you flagged?

I'll need to know this.

Being female is usually the main thing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on November 08, 2011, 08:53:53 PM
Oh, I'll take one of those, sir.

QuoteYou be Prince William Sound and I'll be the Exxon Valdez!

Suffice it to say, the results will be a sticky mess that may involve birds and ocean-dwelling mammals.  I'll be drunk and over-tired, and you just lay there, in the way.  The ideal person will be able to make collision avoidance alarm system noises, which I will be too drunk to acknowledge (No safewords on THIS voyage, matey!), and will refrain from making any comments about my nose (A result of an accident while playing You Be Palin and I'll be the Wolf.  Don't ask.).

No EPA employees need apply.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 08, 2011, 09:15:22 PM

Suffice it to say, the results will be a sticky mess that may involve birds and ocean-dwelling mammals.  I'll be drunk and over-tired, and you just lay there, in the way.  The ideal person will be able to make collision avoidance alarm system noises, which I will be too drunk to acknowledge (No safewords on THIS voyage, matey!), and will refrain from making any comments about my nose (A result of an accident while playing You Be Palin and I'll be the Wolf.  Don't ask.).

GodDAMN this is some good shit!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on November 08, 2011, 09:05:48 PM
Can I have one too?  Pretty please.

QuoteMissouri Lady Needs Elvis

I'm waiting for The King, baby.  Ideal man will be 40-50 pounds overweight, have a pompadour (or wear a wig), and must sing "Love Me Tender" on command.  Leisure suits and/or a pink convertible a definite plus.  My hobbies include knitting, going to Branson, and pouring lye down gopher holes while my partner (maybe you!) strips to A Little Less Conversation, and holds off the PETA goons with a packaging stapler.

Christians only, please.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Suu

QuoteI have never seen anything like this.  It was the best ad I ever saw, are you really that fucking mental??   You must respond because if you are I need to talk with you!!!!!!!!!     John

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 08, 2011, 09:21:16 PM
:lulz: I totally want one, too.

QuoteCalifornia Girl Looking for Mr Right

I'm 20-something, in good shape, but surrounded by "nice" guys who dance like someone put a hot waffle iron down their pants.  I need someone who can dance to take me to the club.  The ideal guy will have a decent build, spiked hair, and be constantly covered in fake tan oil that makes him look like a mildy ill tangerine.  He should call me "baby" or "chica", because nothing strokes a woman's ego like being treated like a brain-damaged child.

My hobbies include golf, tennis, hiking, and following ex-boyfriends around to make sure they aren't hooking up with SLUTS.  I hate when guys leave me for SLUTS...So if you do, just be prepared for a few midnight phone calls, vicious facebook attacks, and maybe even (if you're a really lucky boy) me hiding in the back seat of your car with a little "surprise" for you and your SLUT.

Serious inquiries only.  No crazies.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on November 08, 2011, 09:22:55 PM
QuoteI have never seen anything like this.  It was the best ad I ever saw, are you really that fucking mental??   You must respond because if you are I need to talk with you!!!!!!!!!     John

:mittens:

Roger is going to get all of us happily married.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on November 08, 2011, 09:28:34 PM
Quote from: Suu on November 08, 2011, 09:22:55 PM

:mittens:

Roger is going to get all of us happily married.

For a given value of "happy".   :lulz:

Juana

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 08, 2011, 09:28:33 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 08, 2011, 09:21:16 PM
:lulz: I totally want one, too.

QuoteCalifornia Girl Looking for Mr Right

I'm 20-something, in good shape, but surrounded by "nice" guys who dance like someone put a hot waffle iron down their pants.  I need someone who can dance to take me to the club.  The ideal guy will have a decent build, spiked hair, and be constantly covered in fake tan oil that makes him look like a mildy ill tangerine.  He should call me "baby" or "chica", because nothing strokes a woman's ego like being treated like a brain-damaged child.

My hobbies include golf, tennis, hiking, and following ex-boyfriends around to make sure they aren't hooking up with SLUTS.  I hate when guys leave me for SLUTS...So if you do, just be prepared for a few midnight phone calls, vicious facebook attacks, and maybe even (if you're a really lucky boy) me hiding in the back seat of your car with a little "surprise" for you and your SLUT.

Serious inquiries only.  No crazies.
POSTING THIS.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 08, 2011, 09:15:22 PM

I couldn't resist... I just posted this with the image Faust posted in the atheist thread.