News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Who keeps making me an admin at the PD.com facebook page?

Started by Doktor Howl, August 10, 2020, 11:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Weird. I can admin. Then I would have admin priv on Holy Nonsense, PD.com, and my own little side project Blasphememes. Then I can cross post all kinds of stuff and bomb shitty FB groups relentlessly with real content. The far right trolls are slowly spreading into even the niche groups spreading their bullshit tryna "retake Discordia" or whatever. I think maybe I can do better.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 11, 2020, 01:37:05 AM
Weird. I can admin. Then I would have admin priv on Holy Nonsense, PD.com, and my own little side project Blasphememes. Then I can cross post all kinds of stuff and bomb shitty FB groups relentlessly with real content. The far right trolls are slowly spreading into even the niche groups spreading their bullshit tryna "retake Discordia" or whatever. I think maybe I can do better.

Look, the fucking thing has taken over my FB feed.  Every 30 seconds I get machine gunned by stupid ass fucking notifications and FB bot messages about "increasing my views", and I wish to God I'd never had anything to do with it.

And there's no un-admin myself or fucking blocking it.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 11, 2020, 04:06:19 AM

Look, the fucking thing has taken over my FB feed.  Every 30 seconds I get machine gunned by stupid ass fucking notifications and FB bot messages about "increasing my views", and I wish to God I'd never had anything to do with it.

I guess I've been doing it so long I just reflexively tune the ads and pushy notifications out of my mind, but now that you mention it it's all the time. The thought of getting out of Holy Nonsense never even occurred to me so I never looked for an exit, but I guess there isn't one.

Fuck.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Junkenstein

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 11, 2020, 04:06:19 AM

Share the pain and cause unlimited fun by making everyone else an admin. What could go wrong?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

They tried doing that with me and the HIMEOBS page. They eventually gave up after, like, 6 months.