News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

I don't know where the random links thread is

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 10, 2011, 06:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Reginald Ret

The Abolition Of Work
This is as intellectually pretentious as armchair anarchism can get, but it has some good points.

QuoteBut modern work has worse implications. People don't just work, they have "jobs." One person does one productive task all the time on an or-else basis. Even if the task has a quantum of intrinsic interest (as increasingly many jobs don't) the monotony of its obligatory exclusivity drains its ludic potential.
Quotethe monotony of its obligatory exclusivity drains its ludic potential.
Quotethe monotony of its obligatory exclusivity drains its ludic potential.
:lol:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Anna Mae Bollocks

Writers have a chance to get a house rent free for a couple of years. The downside? Detroit.
http://brokelyn.com/writers-group-detroit-wants-give-house/

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

It does.
A person doing mad writing would only have to take Detroit in manageable doses, anyway.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'm allowed to legally own four more dildos than DOUR can have.
Somehow, this doesn't make me feel better about Texas.

http://io9.com/a-map-of-the-weirdest-sex-laws-in-the-united-states-1485053434

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

For some reason "you can't get married if you have gonorhea" sounds like a really catchy musical theater number.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 20, 2013, 03:11:02 AM
For some reason "you can't get married if you have gonorhea" sounds like a really catchy musical theater number.

That was a very common law before penicillin.

And since it's Nebraska, they still have some catching up to do.  Antibiotics, heliocentrism. etc.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 20, 2013, 03:11:02 AM

Now I have an image of Carol Channing singing it, with flapper garters and rolled stockings on her 157 year old legs.
I'm not sure whether this is horrifying, or whether it TOTALLY NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

hooplala

So, here's the real question... can Oklahoma bar owners allow genuine animal sex?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Junkenstein

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 20, 2013, 03:08:09 AM
BASTARDS!

WE HAVE A DILDO GAP!

It's worse than you think. They have a 3:1 superiority in Dildos. It's only a matter of time until they invade or start supplying dildos to your neighbouring states.

Invasion becomes inevitable.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Those Duck Dynasty yahoos are fake - I guess the network didn't want to deal with REAL yahoos.  :lulz:
http://likes.com/media/why-duck-dynasty-is-a-fraud

This is them pre-TV:

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman