News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

I don't know where the random links thread is

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 10, 2011, 06:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

The theory is good, in a way, because the alcohol does hit the bloodstream faster, it's just that, you obviously aren't going to get anywhere near the volume you'd need to get as intoxicated as when you are pouring it down your gullet.  But, doesn't keep kids from trying. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 08, 2013, 11:21:31 PM
The theory is good, in a way, because the alcohol does hit the bloodstream faster, it's just that, you obviously aren't going to get anywhere near the volume you'd need to get as intoxicated as when you are pouring it down your gullet.  But, doesn't keep kids from trying.

Let's see...believe YOU or Snopes?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 08, 2013, 10:48:35 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 08, 2013, 10:45:01 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 08, 2013, 10:23:25 PM
"We don't drink coffee, for health reasons... we put it up our butts instead!"

Why do they think coffee is better for you when taken ANALLY?

Hits the bloodstream faster.  Same reason for tampon margaritas.

Snopes calls bullshit.

Yeah, that was debunked a while ago.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 08, 2013, 11:35:48 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 08, 2013, 10:48:35 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 08, 2013, 10:45:01 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 08, 2013, 10:23:25 PM
"We don't drink coffee, for health reasons... we put it up our butts instead!"

Why do they think coffee is better for you when taken ANALLY?

Hits the bloodstream faster.  Same reason for tampon margaritas.

Snopes calls bullshit.

Yeah, that was debunked a while ago.

Well, we can't let a little thing like "truth" get in the way of SAVING THE CHILDREN!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on February 08, 2013, 11:14:36 PM
The act of liquoring tampons and insert them vaginally or anally is probably real, but the effect... not so much.

The effect would be quite real, if you could actually get a liquor-soaked wad of cotton up your vagagay or pooper with the OMG BURNING AGONY and also, losing most of the fluid in the act of trying to insert it. :lol: What's amazing is that so many perfectly rational adults all across the country bought into the phenomenon, based on zero evidence and zero analysis of the practical applicability. And even after it was thoroughly debunked, a lot of people's reaction is still "Wait, no, it has to be true BECAUSE I HEARD ABOUT IT ON TEEVEE".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 08, 2013, 11:40:52 PM
Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on February 08, 2013, 11:14:36 PM
The act of liquoring tampons and insert them vaginally or anally is probably real, but the effect... not so much.

The effect would be quite real, if you could actually get a liquor-soaked wad of cotton up your vagagay or pooper with the OMG BURNING AGONY and also, losing most of the fluid in the act of trying to insert it. :lol: What's amazing is that so many perfectly rational adults all across the country bought into the phenomenon, based on zero evidence and zero analysis of the practical applicability. And even after it was thoroughly debunked, a lot of people's reaction is still "Wait, no, it has to be true BECAUSE I HEARD ABOUT IT ON TEEVEE".

Which leads me to question the validity of "pharming" and other off the wall stories.

EK WAFFLR

:lol:

I knew a couple of girls that tried it while I was in high school. The pain was, apparently horrible.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Richter

Mother of Richter GF at-the-time: "How do you take your coffee?"

Richter: "Orally, if that's allowed in this household."

Went over her head.  That one didn't last long, thankfully.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on February 08, 2013, 11:42:31 PM

:lol:

I knew a couple of girls that tried it while I was in high school. The pain was, apparently horrible.

Oh, yeah. Plus the aftereffects of horrible infection. That's a delicate environment, you aren't going to get away with putting alcohol in it without paying for it for weeks.

I am 99% convinced that someone came up with the story just to see if they could get people to try it. It's sadistic, to say the least... and that's IF you manage to get the damn thing in. You couldn't use an applicator, because in order to get it to soak up the vodka you have to remove it first.

It's actually kind of hilarious, to think about some poor kid squatting there with a wobbly dripping mass of cotton and vodka dripping down their arm as they attempt to do something with their bottoms that generates the approximate sensation of dripping hot wax onto your eyeball.  :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 08, 2013, 11:42:18 PM

Which leads me to question the validity of "pharming" and other off the wall stories.

Pretty sure most of that shit is made up.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Let's not forget about the awful JENKEM EPIDEMIC!  :lol:

Cain

The Man has suppressed news of jenkem, for fear of a drug not controlled by narco-warlords or drug CEOs.  Truly, jenkem is a drug open to ALL the people, regardless of race, gender or income. 

Rumour has it jenkem kingpins flooded the banks with their drug money, to prevent total economic collapse in 2008.  Truly, they are the unsung heros of our age.  Not to mention control the poop transplant industry.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division