News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

I don't know where the random links thread is

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 10, 2011, 06:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

https://www.twitch.tv/seebotschat

Two google homes talking, being streamed on twitch. It's like people watching, almost.

Sung Low

Clicked on the link and heard "I am not an understanding deaf black man, I am a joke".

Worth it for that alone  :lol:

The d key has chosen to absent itself

Faust

Silver does do one awesome thing. It turns you blue (Argyria), which is quite funny because of all the things I thought the purecollodials would be interested in, is that, and they deny the effect.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on January 07, 2017, 11:37:11 PM
Silver does do one awesome thing. It turns you blue (Argyria), which is quite funny because of all the things I thought the purecollodials would be interested in, is that, and they deny the effect.

They deny that argyria happens? But it's been well-documented for over 200 years!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Its disinformation put out by the anti silver media to undermine their sales clearly.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on January 08, 2017, 10:59:28 AM
Its disinformation put out by the anti silver media to undermine their sales clearly.

:lulz:

Yeah, because silver prices have totally plummeted as a result.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Freeky on January 07, 2017, 04:34:01 AM

Two google homes talking, being streamed on twitch. It's like people watching, almost.

Theyre stuck in an endless loop reciting the chorus from I Believe in a thing called love.

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Trivial

Quote from: The All-Seeing Waffle on January 08, 2017, 09:29:19 PM
Quote from: Freeky on January 07, 2017, 04:34:01 AM

Theyre stuck in an endless loop reciting the chorus from I Believe in a thing called love.

They were talking about how Harry Potter is  better than Twilight. Then started arguing over who is the real robot. 
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Freeky

That argument seems to be one they come to often, because they were arguing that when I was watching them.  Also, an endless loop of thanking each other for saying thank you and you're welcome.

Cain

cartelmike

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wager_Mutiny

Been reading up on South Sea Company related shenanigans for a while now. Found this little tale. It may just be me, but I laughed like a loon reading through it. It's fucking wonderful.

Best mutiny and resulting shitshow ever.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl