I don't know where the random links thread is

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 10, 2011, 06:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 03, 2013, 07:01:23 AM
Wut

http://mcdonalds-talk.livejournal.com/158400.html

QuoteOkay... today i'm going to give you a recipe you all should try that makes for delicious break food! I feel like Marta fucking Stewart right now!

anywho... take a 8' flour tortia shell that we use for the breakfast burritos. put it in the filet stemmer and press "go"!

Put the stemmed tortia shell on a double cheeseburger wrap. Add on Ranch Sauce, and shredded lettuce, and you can even cut up some tomatoes and put those on there.

take a piece of spicy chicken breast and cut it into small slices and add to the tortia shell. and wrap it up, and enjoy!

Try it and tell me what you think!

They're trolling, right?

Right.....?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: stelz on October 13, 2013, 05:14:58 AM
Wut

QuoteOkay... today i'm going to give you a recipe you all should try that makes for delicious break food! I feel like Marta fucking Stewart right now!

anywho... take a 8' flour tortia shell that we use for the breakfast burritos. put it in the filet stemmer and press "go"!

Put the stemmed tortia shell on a double cheeseburger wrap. Add on Ranch Sauce, and shredded lettuce, and you can even cut up some tomatoes and put those on there.

take a piece of spicy chicken breast and cut it into small slices and add to the tortia shell. and wrap it up, and enjoy!

They're trolling, right?

Right.....?

They appear to be a MacDonald's employee trying to make healthy lunch-break food out of crap MacDonald's ingredients...

...so, sadly, I don't think they are. Also I think that society has let them down, badly. Anyone who can improvise a healthy recipe out of the ingredients on hand at MacDonald's, yet has never been taught decent spelling, has been failed wretchedly by the people who were supposed to teach them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 13, 2013, 12:26:45 PM
The random links thread! These go here!

http://pastebin.com/GzED8ETK

http://bwog.com/2006/11/19/more-winners/#more-2686

Quote-The mantis shrimp has twenty seven different cone cells, seven times as many as a human. This allows it to see the colors red, blue, green, ultraviolet, infrared, stealth, appletini, invisible, the vikings, market timing, single malt, superblue, mint, doublemint, spearmint, peppermint, Tony Danza, renaissance, orange, tangerine, ecstasy, gentrification, cocaine, reference, purple, shrimpness, the strong force, oxygen and whistleblower.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 13, 2013, 05:58:52 AM
Wut

They're trolling, right?

Right.....?

They appear to be a MacDonald's employee trying to make healthy lunch-break food out of crap MacDonald's ingredients...

...so, sadly, I don't think they are. Also I think that society has let them down, badly. Anyone who can improvise a healthy recipe out of the ingredients on hand at MacDonald's, yet has never been taught decent spelling, has been failed wretchedly by the people who were supposed to teach them.

Looking at it that way, it's sad as FUCK.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: stelz on October 13, 2013, 06:29:21 PM
Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 13, 2013, 05:58:52 AM
Wut

They're trolling, right?

Right.....?

Looking at it that way, it's sad as FUCK.

Yes, it is.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Anna Mae Bollocks

I FOUND THE SARDING LINKS THREAD! SARDING A!

http://www.medievalists.net/2013/11/08/by-gods-bones-medieval-swear-words/

"Going into a city you might find a street called 'Shitwell Way' or 'Pissing Alley'. Open a school textbook for teaching children how to read and you might find the words arse, shit or fart. If you saw ants crawling around you would most likely call them 'pisse-mires'. Even some names, like Rogerus Prikeproud or Thomas Turd, seem to have acceptable to medieval men and women."

Messier Undertree

http://www.awesometapes.com

While for years I thought of the internet as being an amazing invention from which only those lucky enough to be born into the first world could benefit, the day I found this filesharing blog and filled my music library with local African artists totally unknown outside the villages and towns in which they recorded their music finally made me appreciate just how global the internet has made everything for everyone.

If you're looking for new music scenes whose existence you probably never even gave any thought to before, be sure to check this out. You'll not only find new artists but entire new genres in there. The African music scene is just as unexplored by the West as the continent itself was for most of our history. Now, go put on your pith helmet and get exploring!

Junkenstein

I suspect this may amuse some of you, can't think of a better place for it:
http://junkee.com/an-opinion-piece-on-a-controversial-topic/23161

QuoteNo doubt you will have noticed that Issue has been in the news lately, due to the scandalous behaviour of Public Figure, and the controversial comments of Publicity-Hungry Commentator. The editor of this site and I were discussing the Issue just the other day, and we agreed that making a glib reference to that discussion at the start of this piece would add a sense of authority to my authorial voice, as well as suggesting that the site upon which this piece is being published shares my opinionated stance on this Issue.

I was inspired to write this piece by Currently Fashionable Polemicist, who summarised the Issue better than I could when they said "oversimplification that makes me feel smart". I have a strong opinion on this Issue, and my sharing it with you at this time is in no way attributable to opportunism on my part, due to the Issue's sudden prominence in the news cycle. I haven't exaggerated my position in the interests of raising my public profile, and here I am casually dropping in a reference to a long-ago instance that proves I have cared about the Issue for longer than you.

The whole thing is glorious.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Malachite on November 10, 2013, 09:02:00 AM
http://www.awesometapes.com

While for years I thought of the internet as being an amazing invention from which only those lucky enough to be born into the first world could benefit, the day I found this filesharing blog and filled my music library with local African artists totally unknown outside the villages and towns in which they recorded their music finally made me appreciate just how global the internet has made everything for everyone.

If you're looking for new music scenes whose existence you probably never even gave any thought to before, be sure to check this out. You'll not only find new artists but entire new genres in there. The African music scene is just as unexplored by the West as the continent itself was for most of our history. Now, go put on your pith helmet and get exploring!

It's pretty cool, actually. I know an African beadmaker who innovated this really cool technique of making glass beads using recycled glass, molds, and wood fire, and the only way I am fortunate enough to know this guy is because his village has an Internet connection.