News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

I don't know where the random links thread is

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 10, 2011, 06:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

oddly enough, this enhances my optimism.  horrible things happening to orrible people are corrctibe by removing som hrriblenesss.

holy shit I hate my new keyboard.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Graffiti from Pompeii:

Quote(Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio): Weep, you girls.  My penis has given you up.  Now it penetrates men's behinds.  Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

(House of the Citharist; below a drawing of a man with a large nose): Amplicatus, I know that Icarus is buggering you.  Salvius wrote this.

(House of Pascius Hermes; left of the door): To the one defecating here.  Beware of the curse.  If you look down on this curse, may you have an angry Jupiter for an enemy.

(on the wall in the street): Theophilus, don't perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog

(House of Caecilius Iucundus): Whoever loves, let him flourish.  Let him perish who knows not love.  Let him perish twice over whoever forbids love.

(just outside the Vesuvius gate): Defecator, may everything turn out okay so that you can leave this place

More here:
http://dangerousminds.net/comments/lewd_graffiti_from_ancient_pompeii
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 09, 2013, 06:18:50 PM
Graffiti from Pompeii:

Quote(Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio): Weep, you girls.  My penis has given you up.  Now it penetrates men's behinds.  Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

(House of the Citharist; below a drawing of a man with a large nose): Amplicatus, I know that Icarus is buggering you.  Salvius wrote this.

(House of Pascius Hermes; left of the door): To the one defecating here.  Beware of the curse.  If you look down on this curse, may you have an angry Jupiter for an enemy.

(on the wall in the street): Theophilus, don't perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog

(House of Caecilius Iucundus): Whoever loves, let him flourish.  Let him perish who knows not love.  Let him perish twice over whoever forbids love.

(just outside the Vesuvius gate): Defecator, may everything turn out okay so that you can leave this place

More here:
http://dangerousminds.net/comments/lewd_graffiti_from_ancient_pompeii
:lulz:
Quote(atrium of the House of Pinarius): If anyone does not believe in Venus, they should gaze at my girl friend
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Salty

That makes me feel as if nothing ever really changes.

Humans could make it to space and eventually historians would find these writtings next to airlocks.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on December 11, 2013, 02:08:05 AM

Humans could make it to space and eventually historians would find these writtings next to airlocks.

This is incredibly likely.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 11, 2013, 02:58:46 AM

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if there already is graffiti in the ISS.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Junkenstein

Quote from: :regret: on December 11, 2013, 12:08:32 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 11, 2013, 02:58:46 AM

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if there already is graffiti in the ISS.

In all honesty I'd be shocked if there wasn't any.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

(next to doodle-boners) Good luck, ladies! These are the only erections you'll see up here!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on December 11, 2013, 04:00:26 PM
(next to doodle-boners) Good luck, ladies! These are the only erections you'll see up here!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

I had never previously thought about the mechanics of space sex. Google was quite enlightening. I now have urges born from spite and curiosity as well as the usual ones.

More random link fun, R Kelly idiocy:
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/celebrities/r-kelly-slammed-twitter-while-promoting-new-black-panties-cd

QuoteIn an effort to promote his CD "Black Panties," R. Kelly tweeted: "I want all my fans and everyone out there to know that this is REALLY me answering your questions, so fire away #AskRKelly #BlackPanties."

QuoteThe responses on Twitter included:

Hey @rkelly is there such a thing as too young for you? And what would that be - 5, 6? #AskRKelly

I got a cousins birthday coming up what are are 7 year old into now a days? #AskRKelly

So @rkelly only answered 16 questions,the perv really cannot do anything over 18 #AskRkelly

I heard the original title was called "Lil Black Panties". True? #AskRKelly #BlackPanties

How have you managed to stay off of To Catch a Predator, @rkelly? #AskRKelly
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 11, 2013, 04:53:11 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on December 11, 2013, 04:00:26 PM

There are no erections in space? Damn.
Well that ruined some dreams.

Junkenstein

I consider it to be more a "challenge accepted" thing.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Reginald Ret

LMNO