News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

I don't know where the random links thread is

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 10, 2011, 06:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Left

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Left

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

LMNO

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

This is like a tiny drug thread.  :lulz:

QuoteRep. Blumenauer continued pressing Botticelli in the House Oversight Committee hearing, asking him whether marijuana is more dangerous and addictive than cocaine or methamphetamine, reports Travis Gettys at The Raw Story.

"I don't think that anyone would dispute the fact that there's relative toxicity related to those drugs," Botticelli said in a classical political non-answer. Understandably, Rep. Blumenauer -- who voted to make Oregon the first state to decriminalize marijuana, back in 1973, when he was a state representative in Salem -- wasn't satisfied.

He asked Botticelli, again, whether cannabis is more dangerous than the other two illegal drugs, both of which are officially Schedule II controlled substances, officially considered safer, by the United States federal government, than the drugs on Schedule I, including marijuana.

"I think the conversation minimizes the harm," an uncomfortable Botticelli replied.

"I'm not trying to minimize the harm," Rep. Blumenauer said. "I just want to know what's more dangerous and addictive. You don't know?"

"As a public health person, one of the things that we look at is not the relative risk of one drug against another," Botticelli claimed.

http://hemp.org/news/content/us-oregon-congressman-blasts-drug-official-marijuana-cluelessness

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on February 13, 2014, 06:35:32 AM
Sundown towns.  :x
http://sundown.afro.illinois.edu/content.php?file=sundowntowns-whitemap.html

I like how there are only a few cities in Oregon on that list, when the WHOLE FUCKING STATE had a law against being black.  :lulz:

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel on February 27, 2014, 07:45:58 PM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on February 13, 2014, 06:35:32 AM
Sundown towns.  :x
http://sundown.afro.illinois.edu/content.php?file=sundowntowns-whitemap.html

I like how there are only a few cities in Oregon on that list, when the WHOLE FUCKING STATE had a law against being black.  :lulz:

I guess everybody's supposed to just forget that.  :x

In other news, you can now take a university course on Miley Cyrus:lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on February 10, 2014, 04:17:18 AM
This is like a tiny drug thread.  :lulz:

QuoteRep. Blumenauer continued pressing Botticelli in the House Oversight Committee hearing, asking him whether marijuana is more dangerous and addictive than cocaine or methamphetamine, reports Travis Gettys at The Raw Story.

"I don't think that anyone would dispute the fact that there's relative toxicity related to those drugs," Botticelli said in a classical political non-answer. Understandably, Rep. Blumenauer -- who voted to make Oregon the first state to decriminalize marijuana, back in 1973, when he was a state representative in Salem -- wasn't satisfied.

He asked Botticelli, again, whether cannabis is more dangerous than the other two illegal drugs, both of which are officially Schedule II controlled substances, officially considered safer, by the United States federal government, than the drugs on Schedule I, including marijuana.

"I think the conversation minimizes the harm," an uncomfortable Botticelli replied.

"I'm not trying to minimize the harm," Rep. Blumenauer said. "I just want to know what's more dangerous and addictive. You don't know?"

"As a public health person, one of the things that we look at is not the relative risk of one drug against another," Botticelli claimed.

http://hemp.org/news/content/us-oregon-congressman-blasts-drug-official-marijuana-cluelessness

I am a firm believer in the idea that the inability to give a straight answer means that your argument is rancid shit and you should go reevaluate things.

Of course, these assholes (RWHN, Botticelli, etc) are PAID to tell huge fucking lies for the benefit of CCA and Wackenhutt, so they don't care if they're arguing shite.  Much the same as the NYT now putting e-cig scare stories in their paper, because RJ Reynolds.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.