News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

I don't know where the random links thread is

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 10, 2011, 06:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 28, 2014, 07:07:27 PM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on February 10, 2014, 04:17:18 AM
This is like a tiny drug thread.  :lulz:

QuoteRep. Blumenauer continued pressing Botticelli in the House Oversight Committee hearing, asking him whether marijuana is more dangerous and addictive than cocaine or methamphetamine, reports Travis Gettys at The Raw Story.

"I don't think that anyone would dispute the fact that there's relative toxicity related to those drugs," Botticelli said in a classical political non-answer. Understandably, Rep. Blumenauer -- who voted to make Oregon the first state to decriminalize marijuana, back in 1973, when he was a state representative in Salem -- wasn't satisfied.

He asked Botticelli, again, whether cannabis is more dangerous than the other two illegal drugs, both of which are officially Schedule II controlled substances, officially considered safer, by the United States federal government, than the drugs on Schedule I, including marijuana.

"I think the conversation minimizes the harm," an uncomfortable Botticelli replied.

"I'm not trying to minimize the harm," Rep. Blumenauer said. "I just want to know what's more dangerous and addictive. You don't know?"

"As a public health person, one of the things that we look at is not the relative risk of one drug against another," Botticelli claimed.

http://hemp.org/news/content/us-oregon-congressman-blasts-drug-official-marijuana-cluelessness

I am a firm believer in the idea that the inability to give a straight answer means that your argument is rancid shit and you should go reevaluate things.

Of course, these assholes (RWHN, Botticelli, etc) are PAID to tell huge fucking lies for the benefit of CCA and Wackenhutt, so they don't care if they're arguing shite.  Much the same as the NYT now putting e-cig scare stories in their paper, because RJ Reynolds.

It's the same tactics they've used since the 30's:

And yes. No cigarettes, no easy way to quit cigarettes, no pleasure allowed: "OMFG IT LOOKS LIKE A CIGARETTE, SO IT'S BAD".
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Infinite Jukebox this thing is simply wonderful...

Quote from: from the faqWhat is this? - For when your favorite song just isn't long enough. This web app lets you upload a favorite MP3 and will then generate a never-ending and ever changing version of the song. It does what Infinite Gangnam Style did but for any song.
It never stops? - That's right. It will play forever.
How does it work? - We use the Echo Nest analyzer to break the song into beats. We play the song beat by beat, but at every beat there's a chance that we will jump to a different part of song that happens to sound very similar to the current beat. For beat similarity we look at pitch, timbre, loudness, duration and the position of the beat within a bar. There's a nifty visualization that shows all the possible transitions that can occur at any beat.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Bu☆ns on May 04, 2014, 07:18:42 AM

Quote from: from the faqWhat is this? - For when your favorite song just isn't long enough. This web app lets you upload a favorite MP3 and will then generate a never-ending and ever changing version of the song. It does what Infinite Gangnam Style did but for any song.
How does it work? - We use the Echo Nest analyzer to break the song into beats. We play the song beat by beat, but at every beat there's a chance that we will jump to a different part of song that happens to sound very similar to the current beat. For beat similarity we look at pitch, timbre, loudness, duration and the position of the beat within a bar. There's a nifty visualization that shows all the possible transitions that can occur at any beat.

Wow... I want to load The World's Most Unwanted Music into it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 04, 2014, 02:55:25 PM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on May 04, 2014, 07:18:42 AM

Wow... I want to load The World's Most Unwanted Music into it.

RIGHT? 

Bu🤠ns

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Trivial

http://www.fbomb.co/  Unsure if the east coast says fuckmore than anyone else or if it's a population density map of english speakers.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Trivial on June 13, 2014, 01:56:00 AM
http://www.fbomb.co/  Unsure if the east coast says fuckmore than anyone else or if it's a population density map of english speakers.

It'll differ depending on time of day.

UB

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 13, 2014, 07:45:13 AM

It'll differ depending on time of day.

Or night.  :)
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

Eater of Clowns

That's fun!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

UB

Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

This appears highly . . . weird?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBqM2ytqHY4

I've never driven that way when late for a meeting, but I'll have to try it.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.