News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Arizona man comes to Milwaukee for hookup, Ritually stabbed 300 times

Started by The Wizard Joseph, November 10, 2011, 07:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Here's the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel version
http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/woman-is-jailed-in-bizarre-east-side-stabbing-s2300os-133548103.html

QuoteMilwaukee woman jailed in sex-related stabbing of Arizona man
By Gitte Laasby
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Updated: 11/10/2011 01:04:21 PM CST

A Milwaukee woman apparently interested in werewolf spirits having sex was in jail Wednesday after an 18-year-old man endured 300 puncture wounds when their sexual encounter "got out of hand," a police affidavit says.

Rebecca Chandler, 22, was being held in the incident, which may also have involved satanic or occult practices.

Bleeding from the neck, arms and back, the man called police Sunday night from the intersection of E. Knapp St. and N. Astor St. on Milwaukee's east side. He told police he had traveled by bus from Phoenix to Milwaukee for a sexual encounter with Chandler.

"Once he got to the residence, he was bound and stabbed numerous times over a time frame of what he described as two days," an affidavit accompanying a search warrant states. The affidavit also says the apartment contained a book titled "Werewolf's Guide to Life," a necromantic ritual book, as well as a black folder called "Intro to Sigilborne Spirits." According to various websites, Sigilborne spirits include female werewolf spirits who engage in sexual acts.

The man suffered more than 300 wounds to his back, face, arms, legs and neck and was taken to Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa, according to the document. His condition was not immediately available.

Near the intersection from where the victim called, police found bloody duct tape "fashioned in a manner that appeared to be a restraint, as well as a bloody length of rope," the affidavit says.

Officers followed a blood trail to an apartment in the 900 block of E. Knapp St, where the door to one of the units was open. Inside, there was blood on the floor and on bedding in a bedroom as well as duct tape that, again, appeared to be a restraint, according to the affidavit.

The 22-year-old woman introduced herself to officers, saying, "I think you are here looking for me."

She said she'd been having sex with the man and that the cutting was consensual but quickly got out of hand.

After she was arrested, Chandler told police her roommate, whom she called Scarlett, had done the majority of the cutting. She said Scarlett is "possibly involved in satanic or occult activities." She claimed she didn't know Scarlett's full name, but that her DNA could be found on a hair brush.

Police searched the apartment for DNA clues to determine if there was another person involved. The man had told them "a woman" had bound and stabbed him.

Chandler is being held in the Milwaukee County Jail in lieu of $150,000 bail.

Here's a CBS News version that says less about what was found, but names the accomplice
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57322302-504083/cops-man-bound-and-stabbed-over-300-times-by-two-women/

QuoteNovember 10, 2011 11:27 AM
Cops: Man bound and stabbed over 300 times by two women

By
    Crimesider Staff

(CBS) MILWAUKEE - Two women are under arrest for allegedly cutting and stabbing a man more than 300 times during a bizarre two-day ordeal.

According to a search warrant affidavit posted on The Smoking Gun website, the 18-year-old victim met Rebecca Chandler, 22, online and traveled by bus from Phoenix to Milwaukee to meet her. When he arrived, the young man told police, he was bound and stabbed for two days.

Detective Michael Walisiciwicz stated in the affidavit that he was called to the neighborhood Sunday evening and found the man bleeding, with what looked to be restraints made of duct tape and rope nearby. He followed the blood trail to Chandler's nearby apartment, and found the door open. Inside, he found a large amount of blood on the floor and bedding, as well as books including "The Necromantic Ritual Book."

Chandler was in the apartment and greeted police, saying, "I think you're looking for me."

Chandler told Walisiciwicz that she had had sex with the man, and stated that the cutting was consensual - until it got out of hand. She also told the detective that a roommate named "Scarlett," who she said may have interest in satanic rituals, did most of the cutting.

According to the New York Daily News, police identified "Scarlett" as 20-year-old Raven Larrabee.

Both women are being held on suspicion of reckless injury, but have not yet been charged.

Do click the links, you gotta see the looks in these ladies' eyes.  What a catch!!  :lol:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Let's be honest, if you're going to drive 1697 miles for a hookup, it's never going to be worth it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 10, 2011, 07:46:36 PM
Let's be honest, if you're going to drive 1697 miles for a hookup, it's never going to be worth it.

I want to see pics of the dude. I have to assume he was desperate.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

From what I can see of the girls, they are not terribly unattractive, but it'd probably help if they smiled.  And didn't have crazy eyes.  And weren't insane murderers.

Since they were into werewolves, maybe he was a freakishly hairy guy?

The Wizard Joseph

Totally why more people need to have good sexual relations.  It keeps you from going batshit psycho and looking to magikass for a solution. 

Tantra's the shit, no possession ritual required!!

You DO need a partner with their head together though. They can be hard to find.  If this guy had had a decent sex life and real relationship he could have saved himself a lot of time, money, and blood.

Also, bondage is NOT for the first date. Neither is a cross country trip.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 10, 2011, 07:52:23 PM
From what I can see of the girls, they are not terribly unattractive, but it'd probably help if they smiled.  And didn't have crazy eyes.  And weren't insane murderers.

Since they were into werewolves, maybe he was a freakishly hairy guy?

If he was insanely hairy at 18... poor guy!  :x

Those girls aren't structurally unattractive... just incredibly disturbing. The one on the right has a meth-face.

The Wizard Joseph

My first thought when I read this in the paper was, "Maybe he thought he was going to hook up with some nice LARPer chicks and play Werewolf the Apocalypse.  They apparently play for keeps in Milwaukee.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl