News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

True Origin of Jesus According to Youtube Madness 11-11-11 update

Started by The Wizard Joseph, November 11, 2011, 04:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

This is by far the most freaky thing I've seen on youtube as of this date.  That's REALLY saying something.

Youtube Video: Jesus Was Half Anunnaki

I found it amusing that I was the 322nd viewer.  :fnord:

Even if this stuff was true, I'm not a fan of the nice things said about Enlil.  He tried to kill us all.  Then these folks say he sent Jesus. Not helping his case.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Any youtube video or "scholar" that uses the term annunaki makes my eyes roll so fast they almost pop out of their sockets.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Wizard Joseph

I know!  It's really entertaining to me.  This one seems like a mashup of already crazy things and I thought I'd share. 

Space Alien Jesus Is Still The Son Of God!  :lulz:
I gotta respect the levels and blended flavors of crazy that takes.  The same way I respect other environmental hazards.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

This does however lead credence to the idea of a r'lyeh rising. Since the creation of youtube all the crazy people are out in the open letting us know how many of them there are.

The Wizard Joseph

The dreams of Great Cthulhu
from youtube to hulu
reaching out and upward
wretched minds to consume

I may just be that the whole thing is our undoing.  Otherwise functional, if impressionable, folks being exposed to this kind of crap just might cause a form of mass psychosis over time.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Repeated exposure to the same crazy idea tends to make it more plausible. You also have the confirmation of your peers' opinions. Now imagine a meta-world with no physical boundaries and tens of thousands of people who see the same crazy shit that you do. Certainly, tens of thousands of people cant be wrong but a few billion can. But thats not their fault. The cant connect the dots like we can. They cant see the dots that dont connect arent evidence against but rather clever disinfo. And the cant see the hidden dots that are revealed when you finally see the pattern.

The Wizard Joseph

Yeah, it used to be that if you wanted to get some crazy in you it meant actively consuming some form of media, reading books for example.  Now the media and whatever is being conveyed on it comes to you. In REAL TIME.  Worse yet, the rejection by those that don't follow your belief pattern is also in real time.  How can you dissuade someone of a false belief when the reinforcement of it is popping up every few minutes on twitter?  Isolation has always been part of a good brainwash, but now it may become necessary just to reason with someone.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl