News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

PETA is a little late to the game.

Started by AFK, November 15, 2011, 05:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on November 16, 2011, 12:06:42 AM
Quote from: Luna on November 16, 2011, 12:01:07 AM
Quote from: Nigel on November 15, 2011, 11:49:37 PM
NO WAIT

I would force them to eat nothing but kitten meat until they died of malnutrition! It would be glorious!

Kitten meat?   :aww:

There are way too many kittens.

I think the Alphapance "clown rule" comes into play, here.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2011, 12:47:11 AM
NO WAIT

I would force them to eat nothing but kitten meat until they died of malnutrition! It would be glorious!

YES.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cainad on November 16, 2011, 12:32:27 AM
NO WAIT

There are, indeed, too many fucking kittens. Spreadin' their rabies and FIV to housepets and shit.

I, for one, applaud the World Empress's grand effort to kill two birds cats with one nuke meat-grinder.

fix't

Luna

NO WAIT

I am ashamed to admit, I do not know the Alphapance "clown rule," and search is borked.  (Though the site-specific Google search kicked up some amusing shit.  Like this:  http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=18415.135 )
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on November 16, 2011, 03:31:12 AM
NO WAIT

I am ashamed to admit, I do not know the Alphapance "clown rule," and search is borked.  (Though the site-specific Google search kicked up some amusing shit.  Like this:  http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=18415.135 )

QuoteThey say the more the merrier, so logically, the fewer clowns in the tarpit, the less merry it is.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Nigel on November 15, 2011, 11:48:44 PM
Peta is just a media whore which doesn't get enough attention, so they have to come up with some way to make people look at them.

If I was World Empress I would have every member of Peta flogged to death.

I'd prefer to have them fed to lions, for the irony.

Or maybe have them made into some kind of a meat product.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

LMNO

Soylent Green is... PETA!
        \